Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm just saying, people are trying to shyt on TDK trilogy like it didn't change the game or like it didn't have better villains, better story, better acting, better directing etc. than any of the MCU films.

Ronan, Ultron, Malekith, don't even belong in the same conversation as The Joker, Bane, Scarecrow, or Ra's Al Ghul. None of these television directors are in the same league as Nolan. The Winter Soldier is the one MCU film that was the closest in quality, but even that fell short.

Walking out of TDKR was the only time I was NOT disappointed that a sequel wasn't as good as its predecessor, simply because TDK had raised the bar so damn high that even a movie that wasn't quite as good was still damn good.

MCU on Rotten Tomatoes:

Iron Man 93%
Iron Man 2 73%
Thor 77%
Captain America 79%
The Avengers 92%
Iron Man 3 79%
Thor 2 66%
Captain America 2 89%
Guardians of the Galaxy 91%
Avengers 2 (so far) 72%

Average MCU Rotten Tomatoes score: 81%

Factoring in "The Incredible Hulk" lowers the score to 79%

TDK trilogy on Rotten Tomatoes:

Batman Begins 85%
The Dark Knight 94%
The Dark Knight Rises 88%

Average TDK trilogy score: 89%

TDK Trilogy > MCU :yeshrug:

I think Dark Knight Rises being meh at best just makes it hard for me to go there. plus we're comparing 3 movies to a whole line of movies

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
not that it matters but fast and the furious 7 having a better rating than avengers 2 has me :heh:

my daughter and i will still be hitting the theater after i pick her up from school though.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And for the record I think most people that are giving this movie bad reviews are simply tired of comic book movies in general. This is the 11th marvel flick. If you're not in it for the long haul why even bother. If this movie was the first Avengers it would probably have a RT rating of 98% right now.
true. i think critics now getting to that nitpick area where they demanding monologues and shyt when they never wanted that before, they was just enjoying seeing their comic heros on the big screen in a well done manner

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
And for the record I think most people that are giving this movie bad reviews are simply tired of comic book movies in general. This is the 11th marvel flick. If you're not in it for the long haul why even bother. If this movie was the first Avengers it would probably have a RT rating of 98% right now.
you sure it doesnt have anything to do with the fact AoU was a lazy uninspired sequel?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL, So Wedon tried to diss "Empire Strikes Back" and it's "Incomplete ending" and his sequel is pacing to be the worst critically reviewed Marvel film in years.

CDhmVYxWAAEzmyQ.jpg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
you sure it doesnt have anything to do with the fact AoU was a lazy uninspired sequel?
This is exactly what it is; I checked the cam version and the story is mehhh.....its not a terrible movie, but its definitely a step back; Thanos is the only thing that can take Marvel to the top again, so he better bring it

Uno

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly what it is; I checked the cam version and the story is mehhh.....its not a terrible movie, but its definitely a step back; Thanos is the only thing that can take Marvel to the top again, so he better bring it

Tony is going steal Death from Thanos. Just like almost every Marvel movie where Tony does something to "disrespect" the bad guy.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
its funny you say that cuz the more i see of him the less of a threat he looks, just comes off goofy