Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll probably see it multiple times but its getting close to Thor/Dark World territory in terms of its RT rating. Its currently at 72% and i guessing we still got a few reviews that will release on Thursday. Fast 7 will end up being better reviewed then this (82%):patrice:

If it's at 72% right now, this shyt might end up @ like 65% when the America critics get their hands on it.

Scores normally go down, not up, when they hit the states.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And for the record I think most people that are giving this movie bad reviews are simply tired of comic book movies in general. This is the 11th marvel flick. If you're not in it for the long haul why even bother. If this movie was the first Avengers it would probably have a RT rating of 98% right now.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here we go again:deadhorse:

I'm just saying, people are trying to shyt on TDK trilogy like it didn't change the game or like it didn't have better villains, better story, better acting, better directing etc. than any of the MCU films.

Ronan, Ultron, Malekith, don't even belong in the same conversation as The Joker, Bane, Scarecrow, or Ra's Al Ghul. None of these television directors are in the same league as Nolan. The Winter Soldier is the one MCU film that was the closest in quality, but even that fell short.

Walking out of TDKR was the only time I was NOT disappointed that a sequel wasn't as good as its predecessor, simply because TDK had raised the bar so damn high that even a movie that wasn't quite as good was still damn good.

MCU on Rotten Tomatoes:

Iron Man 93%
Iron Man 2 73%
Thor 77%
Captain America 79%
The Avengers 92%
Iron Man 3 79%
Thor 2 66%
Captain America 2 89%
Guardians of the Galaxy 91%
Avengers 2 (so far) 72%

Average MCU Rotten Tomatoes score: 81%