Conz

Superstar
Daps
hearing about the
new avengers
lineup

sounds like garbage. WTF is
Falcon
gonna do? i know nothing of Vision or SW, but the rest :scust:seems like they can't bring in the new blood fast enough. gimmie Panther, Strange, Spiderman, Antman etc...

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
AVENGERS FAN ART.... MEDEIVAL EDITION.... :ohhh:

AVENGERS 2 UPDATE:

amazing-avengers-fan-art-with-a-fantasy-spin-366094.jpg

:gladbron::whoo: MARVEL NEEDS TO USE THESE

Pretty fukking stupid considering there was no America, or Caucasians in North America during medieval times.
... get your mind right, they got you brainwashed.:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pretty fukking stupid considering there was no America, or Caucasians in North America during medieval times.
... get your mind right, they got you brainwashed.:mjlol:

Huh..... I didnt draw these this is just Fan art.... an interpretation of the characters in a different setting and alternate universe if you will.... :wtf: What the fukk is wrong with you!?!?!?!

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
The British press :snoop:

They always want to appear high brow to foreigners, but deep down they want the dirt, just like everyone else.

No, that fat prick just doesn't understand what scope of journalism he's in...he settled for job he didn't really want and trying to conduct Diane Sawyer interviews on a platform more suited for Carson Daly.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
so nothing is mentioned about how tony "gave up" the suit in iron man 3? :dahell:
obviously I knew he would be back in one for this, but it seemed like a big character development to just drop entirely
Thor didn't seem concerned about changes in odin either, what an oversight :patrice:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
fukk marvel for not putting this out in the US until next Friday. I could have held off on spoilers if it was today but waiting 2 weeks is ridiculous :beli: is there any reason for doing that? :noah: man im weak

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Breh it means I wasn't excited but Daredevil got me excited to enter that world again of Marvel. Relax
Its just DD doesn't exactly feel like it's got a machine behind it and to be honest didn't have a strong MCU continuity feel. Its like saying eating sushi had you wanting to binge on pizza

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
fukk marvel for not putting this out in the US until next Friday. I could have held off on spoilers if it was today but waiting 2 weeks is ridiculous :beli: is there any reason for doing that? :noah: man im weak
hustling backwards? :sas2:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
hearing about the
new avengers
lineup

Falcon
gonna do? .
be someone's slave
at the end when the new avengers form you could just see the look on his face and it said servitude. Was not a fan how rhodes came off as Starks servant too. Way too much do this do that like they needed to balance out the delegation so cap doesn't out leader stark

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I expect this movie to be worse than the first, it is kinda how things go. But I expect it to be better than GOTG which was trash. Sad thing is It won't have a higher score than that fukk ass movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its just DD doesn't exactly feel like it's got a machine behind it and to be honest didn't have a strong MCU continuity feel. Its like saying eating sushi had you wanting to binge on pizza

No homie it's like saying I wasnt interested in going into a comic book movie or just that world but watching daredevil got me interested again. Its not rocket science damn son let me live lol. It's no different than someone picking up a comic book after not having read a comic for a while and that one comic becomes their gateway back into a world they'd forgotten or left behind. I was always going to see the movie but I wasn't really excited about it. I watched daredevil the first weekend it dropped and it got me excited to see more comic book flicks and see what else Marvel is cooking up. It's simple

Here's an actual example: Kevin Smith talked about how he stopped reading comics once he got to high school but still had a love for batman. His boy puts him onto Dark Knight Returns and it sparked him wanting to get back into comics and pick up everything he missed, not just back issues of batman but also spider-man, green arrow, daredevil, etc. That one book made him decide to hop back into the entire world.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
be someone's slave
at the end when the new avengers form you could just see the look on his face and it said servitude. Was not a fan how rhodes came off as Starks servant too. Way too much do this do that like they needed to balance out the delegation so cap doesn't out leader stark
but if you already have Widow and Hawkeye who are lesser heroes, how is adding a less charismatic Iron Man, and a dude with no powers whatsoever outside of a suit with wings helping your cause? Falcon was a good buddy character in a side movie, but bringing him into the Avengers seems really stupid, i don't care if he was in the comics, it's not exactly a cool character

like i said, bring on the new heroes

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
hearing about the
new avengers
lineup

Falcon
gonna do? i know nothing of Vision or SW, but the rest :scust:seems like they can't bring in the new blood fast enough. gimmie Panther, Strange, Spiderman, Antman etc...

I'm pretty sure that line-up only exists to help set up the Civil War movie. Anyone who thinks they're going to carry that team into Infinity War without the other Avengers is out of their goddamn mind.