23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
edit

Ps
If that is the way wakanda is going to be depicted then I am :patrice: about how they handle panther. Its suppose to be hi tek and advance not looking like a ghetto in south Africa of all places. Also in the first trailer for this movie there was a black lady in the pit where Thor saw his vision but in the movie we never see her, what gives? It's like they were selling black panther fans down the river
What they do at the end
just unveil vision and Wanda ? And quicksilver died?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dc fan boys cant do anything to stop
them numbers......if anything you
need to do damage control on how
ole ben tried to hide the fact that his
people owned slaves.
:mjpls:

wat6rr.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dc fan boys cant do anything to stop
them numbers......if anything you
need to do damage control on how
ole ben tried to hide the fact that his
people owned slaves.
:mjpls:

wat6rr.jpg
No true fan boy wants to see one company fail . That's counterproductive, we make no money off these movies just get enjoyment and failures lead to less movies so less enjoyment

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
edit

Ps
If that is the way wakanda is going to be depicted then I am :patrice: about how they handle panther. Its suppose to be hi tek and advance not looking like a ghetto in south Africa of all places. Also in the first trailer for this movie there was a black lady in the pit where Thor saw his vision but in the movie we never see her, what gives? It's like they were selling black panther fans down the river

Breh...

That wasn't Wakanda. Dude stole the Vibranium from Wakanda and was now laying low in a ship junkyard along the African coast.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's a 7 out of 10 at best. It's a fireworks show and as such it works.
I'll keep it spoilerfree

Every character has joke on the tip of their tongue, at all times and all the characters sound the same. They use the same words, the same speech patterns and are too shallow. It might have the corniest moment of all superhero movies, and that saying alot.
Thank god Joss Whedon isn't doing another.

All the effects are great, except for one. It's like 0.5 secs so many might not notice but it's shocking it got shipped like this, this will most def. be fixed for the BluRay.

I disagree. While they all crack jokes, they do not sound the same. They're their own characters. What was your corniest moment of all superhero movies? It had some but nothing worse than the shyt that's in any other superhero/blockbuster movie (except maybe for the kiss, although it's kinda made up for by what happens immediately afterwards).

Also, what's the shytty effect you mention? I have a memory of something looking off but I can't remember what it is, just wondering if it's the same thing.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I disagree. While they all crack jokes, they do not sound the same. They're their own characters. What was your corniest moment of all superhero movies? It had some but nothing worse than the shyt that's in any other superhero/blockbuster movie (except maybe for the kiss, although it's kinda made up for by what happens immediately afterwards).

Also, what's the shytty effect you mention? I have a memory of something looking off but I can't remember what it is, just wondering if it's the same thing.

After Quicksilver dies and Scarlet Witch confronts Ultron. She says something like "Do you know what it feels like when someone rips your heart out" and then literally rips Ultron's "heart" out and then has some one liner like "It feels like this". They fukking made Ultron have a heart just for that moment :russ:

Hawkeye giving Scarlet a peptalk like he's in a sports movie was also mad corny.

The effect was Thor jumping of the floating island to save the woman in the car. The camera is behind him and you see stuff falling from the island to the ground and the ground it self. It looked some film school green screen. Like I said it was for less then 1 sec so I doubt many people caught it

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
After Quicksilver dies and Scarlet Witch confronts Ultron. She says something like "Do you know what it feels like when someone rips your heart out" and then literally rips Ultron's "heart" out and then has some one liner like "It feels like this". They fukking made Ultron have a heart just for that moment :russ:

Hawkeye giving Scarlet a peptalk like he's in a sports movie was also mad corny.

The effect was Thor jumping of the floating island to save the woman in the car. The camera is behind him and you see stuff falling from the island to the ground and the ground it self. It looked some film school green screen. Like I said it was for less then 1 sec so I doubt many people caught it

Yeah, the shyt I bolded was definitely corny, but that's just how the shyt goes, lol.

Didn't catch that effect botch, but now I'm wondering what the shyt was that I felt was off. I think it was some Cap move or something, probably doesn't matter anyway.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They REALLY can't say that Wanda and Pietro were born with their powers and not just say they are mutants? :what:

Is that seriously a violation of the deal Fox had in place when they bought the X-Men franchise? :docwtf:

That's some petty bullshyt. Fox and Disney need to squash this shyt as it will make them MORE money if they use their brains.

They don't see the endgame.

DC is coming with a vengeance and they don't have this problem that Marvel has with all of their shyt split up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not reading the spoilers cause i wanna go in fresh but it's one fukking week i gotta wait for this shyt... :mjcry: