Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
nikkas who never even talk about reviews coming in here looking for any reason to shyt on marvel. Once you on top the rocks will be thrown :banderas:

tumblr_mr8jvxWODr1sy8z6ho1_500.gif

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Yeah, you
robert-de-niro-loves-world-cup-soccer-crash-party.gif

and others :mjpls:

Why should I keep coming in these thread when I can't even give my 2 cents without being accused of having an agenda :yeshrug:

I don't care how much money it makes or what RT score is, I don't have any stake in this. I just want good movies. I had fun, it was a romp and that's the goal of this movie. It didn't aim high but it did reach that hight. It wouldn't be hard to pick this movie apart but that's missing the point but it shouldn't get a free ride tho. This isn't a spoiler but everything that the characters went through in IM3, Thor 2 and CP:TWS hasn't stuck with them. All character development in those movies has been tossed aside. Any person that would skip IM3 and Thor 2 by accident and see Avengers, CP:TWS and then AoU would never even think to themselves "Hmmm it feels like something is missing here"

Also GotG and TWS were both in my top 10 last year

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why should I keep coming in these thread when I can't even give my 2 cents without being accused of having an agenda :yeshrug:

I don't care how much money it makes or what RT score is, I don't have any stake in this. I just want good movies. I had fun, it was a romp and that's the goal of this movie. It didn't aim high but it did reach that hight. It wouldn't be hard to pick this movie apart but that's missing the point but it shouldn't get a free ride tho. This isn't a spoiler but everything that the characters went through in IM3, Thor 2 and CP:TWS has stuck with them. All character development in those movies has been tossed aside. Any person that would skip IM3 and Thor 2 by accident and see Avengers, CP:TWS and then AoU would never even think to themselves "Hmmm it feels like something is missing here"

tumblr_n2ljfby6v41sv7laoo1_250.gif
Why?!!!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I don't care how much money it makes or what RT score is, I don't have any stake in this. I just want good movies. I had fun, it was a romp and that's the goal of this movie. It didn't aim high but it did reach that hight. It wouldn't be hard to pick this movie apart but that's missing the point but it shouldn't get a free ride tho. This isn't a spoiler but everything that the characters went through in IM3, Thor 2 and CP:TWS has stuck with them. All character development in those movies has been tossed aside. Any person that would skip IM3 and Thor 2 by accident and see Avengers, CP:TWS and then AoU would never even think to themselves "Hmmm it feels like something is missing here"

Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself :sas1:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just watched this at IMAX and I don't know what it was but I was just not feeling it. Never felt any excitement for any of the trailers and the movie carried over much if that feeling.

So glad whedon is gone, was not a fan of the action scenes or overall style. Most of the action was happening way too close with the avengers taking up most of the screen. On to the film
ultron seemed too human for my liking, didn't like his joking. Or his speech pattern, having saying that he was easily top 5 on the villains in the MCU

The group still had their chemistry liked the fact the momentum cap built in TWS carried over, felt right this time seeing him be leader.
I guess I knew what they were going for with Hawkeye having a family but it was lame. As was the hulk/widow lovestory. Funny how all the sidekicks from the other movies (which were brothas) had cameos. The twins were a mixed bag especially quicksilver. And the ending with the new avengers was :mjlol:that group is so :flabbynsick:Paul bettany killed it but vision is kind of weak

the mid credits was also another lackluster one. All in all this flick fits into a tier above the thors, cap 1 and iron man sequels:francis:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:why::beli:

Fix your spoilers breh
edit

Ps
If that is the way wakanda is going to be depicted then I am :patrice: about how they handle panther. Its suppose to be hi tek and advance not looking like a ghetto in south Africa of all places. Also in the first trailer for this movie there was a black lady in the pit where Thor saw his vision but in the movie we never see her, what gives? It's like they were selling black panther fans down the river

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
edit

Ps
If that is the way wakanda is going to be depicted then I am :patrice: about how they handle panther. Its suppose to be hi them not looking like a ghetto in south Africa of all places. Also in the first trailer for this movie there was a black lady in the pit where Thor saw his vision but in the movie we never see her, what gives? It's like they were selling black panther fans down the river
Yeah, they cut that scene out. It'll be on the DVD though.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Also this movie doesn't really explain or should I say carry over from the end of ironman3.:rudy:scarlett was also looking the best she's looked in a long ass while but rip to that azz tho

Last edited: