Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No homie it's like saying I wasnt interested in going into a comic book movie or just that world but watching daredevil got me interested again. Its not rocket science damn son let me live lol. It's no different than someone picking up a comic book after not having read a comic for a while and that one comic becomes their gateway back into a world they'd forgotten or left behind. I was always going to see the movie but I wasn't really excited about it. I watched daredevil the first weekend it dropped and it got me excited to see more comic book flicks and see what else Marvel is cooking up. It's simple

Here's an actual example: Kevin Smith talked about how he stopped reading comics once he got to high school but still had a love for batman. His boy puts him onto Dark Knight Returns and it sparked him wanting to get back into comics and pick up everything he missed, not just back issues of batman but also spider-man, green arrow, daredevil, etc. That one book made him decide to hop back into the entire world.
:russ:

:whoa:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
but if you already have Widow and Hawkeye who are lesser heroes, how is adding a less charismatic Iron Man, and a dude with no powers whatsoever outside of a suit with wings helping your cause? Falcon was a good buddy character in a side movie, but bringing him into the Avengers seems really stupid, i don't care if he was in the comics, it's not exactly a cool character

like i said, bring on the new heroes
that could be a spoiler dude maybe you should cover that up. I assume he will get in on the action making the team seem more expanded. I doubt he's going to be fulltime but then again knowing what happens to cap I guess they are preparing for it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a 7 out of 10 at best. It's a fireworks show and as such it works.
I'll keep it spoilerfree

Every character has joke on the tip of their tongue, at all times and all the characters sound the same. They use the same words, the same speech patterns and are too shallow. It might have the corniest moment of all superhero movies, and that saying alot.
Thank god Joss Whedon isn't doing another.

All the effects are great, except for one. It's like 0.5 secs so many might not notice but it's shocking it got shipped like this, this will most def. be fixed for the BluRay.

I've been going in on his so called "writing prowess" since the first Avengers.

I just don't see what's so amazing about the dude:yeshrug:

His shyt is excessively nerdy & corny.James Gunn trumped him in GOTG using that same style.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This film is considerably better than the first, fxck the reviews.
I thought it had a 'we just need to get this out of the way to get to the real good stuff later's feel to it. Was surprised they re-enacted parts of the originals final fight that was very deja vu and unimaginative

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Saw it yesterday and it was aight but honestly didn't have any memorable moments. I enjoyed James Spader doing the Ultron voice :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Saw it yesterday and it was aight but honestly didn't have any memorable moments. I enjoyed James Spader doing the Ultron voice :manny:
and that's the inconvenient truth :francis:avengers is suppose to be the one that brings the house down but this seemed like the iron man sequels type thing where they knew they'd make bank regardless so did it in the ez

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and that's the inconvenient truth :francis:avengers is suppose to be the one that brings the house down but this seemed like the iron man sequels type thing where they knew they'd make bank regardless so did it in the ez

That's my beef with Marvel.Low key, a lot of their flicks are just lazy.They drop a good movie then sit back like "Thank god they liked it...now we have the opportunity to cut corners & ride out the hype for the next couple of films:whew:"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

The opening tracking shot following each Avenger attacking the Hydra base?

Hulk's lil' bunker run?

Iron Man machine-gun punching the Hulk into the concrete?

Vision picking up Mjölnir like that?

Hawkeye fantasizing about shooting Quicksilver in the back?

The slow motion scene of the Avengers defending that spire-thingy from the incoming Ultron bots?

Those are just of the top of the head btw. If anything, I think it's sequelitis where the impact of such moments is lessened because of exactly how big the first movie was (not in the sense of execution, but just the fact of all of them being together on screen for the first time).