Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Forbes destroyed this movie in their review. Hopefully it's not as bad as they're saying it is:beli:
I'm not reading any reviews until I see the movie but Forbes/Mendelson is generally very favorable to Marvel so a negative review is surprising. But due to him usually giving them praise this review is probably very honest.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not reading any reviews until I see the movie but Forbes/Mendelson is generally very favorable to Marvel so a negative review is surprising. But due to him usually giving them praise this review is probably very honest.

I'll read a bunch and get a general vibe of what people are saying. I'll still watch regardless:yeshrug:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Minutes removed from starting AoU. It still surprises me that the second half of the original is so goddamn good that it makes me forget all about how the first half is shot like an ugly-ass SyFy tv production.

The OG NY fight was so poorly staged that it kinda impressive

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Not even. He's a good writer breh. It's all his opinion, doesn't mean you gotta agree with them or not. He didn't like the trailer but he also said "it's a critique of the trailer, not the movie" and he wasn't the only one to do that. And he also isn't the only person I've heard call Man of Steel a terrible movie and one of the worst of 2014. Again, I don't agree, but that's the beauty of opinions breh:whoknows: not everyone who has a dissenting opinion is trolling
Sounds like he just has a platform to spew his shyt opinions :yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
81% on RT right now.

Most of those same critics rated TDKR higher....
And most of the critics were wrong about that average ass movie. I'm gonna wait to see this, but I don't feel too hyped for it. These dudes seem like they're content with throwing safe ass movies at us. I don't expect much from this or Ant-Man.

StraxStrax

Daps
It's a 7 out of 10 at best. It's a fireworks show and as such it works.
I'll keep it spoilerfree

Every character has joke on the tip of their tongue, at all times and all the characters sound the same. They use the same words, the same speech patterns and are too shallow. It might have the corniest moment of all superhero movies, and that saying alot.
Thank god Joss Whedon isn't doing another.

All the effects are great, except for one. It's like 0.5 secs so many might not notice but it's shocking it got shipped like this, this will most def. be fixed for the BluRay.

StraxStrax

Daps
It's a 7 out of 10 at best. It's a fireworks show and as such it works.
I'll keep it spoilerfree

Every character has joke on the tip of their tongue, at all times and all the characters sound the same. They use the same words, the same speech patterns and are too shallow. It might have the corniest moment of all superhero movies, and that saying alot.
Thank god Joss Whedon isn't doing another.

All the effects are great, except for one. It's like 0.5 secs so many might not notice but it's shocking it got shipped like this, this will most def. be fixed for the BluRay.

Qoute for a new page :troll:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Just got back from watching it - this film does everything you want it to do in terms of being a cinema flick. Thought the pacing of the plot was was good - movie had me engaged the whole time.

And seriously - the parts of the hulk vs hulk buster set piece that's already been shown doesn't do it justice. I went from :whoo: to:ooh: to :huhldup: to :ohhh: to :damn: to :ohlawd: to :whew:throughout the sequence. Hulk was fukking shyt up - had me like :lupe: the whole time :russ:

Whoever did the camera work on this movie I have to fukking salute because there were about five moments in the film where I sat back and had to :banderas: at the camera work - the shyt was phenomenal.

And even though Ironman is the man Thor surprisingly stole the show for me - dude had me rolling through the whole film. May even go back to check out Thor 1 and 2.....

Probably not though:scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sounds like he just has a platform to spew his shyt opinions :yeshrug:

But they are his opinions is the point. Just because someone doesn't agree with me or you doesn't mean they're wrong or it comes from an uneducated place. If he's a good writer and states the opinion concise and intelligently, then there's nothing to it in my book. I can respect that. That's the difference between someone truly with their own opinion and a troll just trying to rile people up