Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
the cheesy forced love story
the predictable dialect
the part where they go to hawkeyes family home was waaay to long
ultron being like a evil iron man down to his personality
Yeah I read the Forbes review. Didn't overly bash it but did point out a lot wrong with this flick. These comic nerds will not have it though, they gonna praise this movie to the moon and back. Hopefully it's better than what I've read so far, sounds like Whedon being done with is a good thing.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reviews making it sound to be very 'meh'

these movies never have any depth whatsoever, they arent breaking any ground

thats fine though, its gonna be a solid summer popcorn blockbuster, nothing more

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The British press :snoop:

They always want to appear high brow to foreigners, but deep down they want the dirt, just like everyone else.

this guy has a history of leading people down a line of questioning to bait them into a soundbite...did it to Tarantino on Django press trying to go into a movie violence = real violence direction & Quentin wasn't biting & cut him off

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
this guy has a history of leading people down a line of questioning to bait them into a soundbite...did it to Tarantino on Django press trying to go into a movie violence = real violence direction & Quentin wasn't biting & cut him off

I grew up in London - trust, I know all about Krishnan Guru Murthy. He's by no means the worst of them.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
reviews making it sound to be very 'meh'

these movies never have any depth whatsoever, they arent breaking any ground

thats fine though, its gonna be a solid summer popcorn blockbuster, nothing more

the first Ironman, Winter Soldier, 1st Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy all definitely broke some serious ground.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marvel took a very unknown and goofy cosmic marvel team and turned them in household names damn near. Seriously, afew years ago I never woulda thought Groot would become as famous as he is lol.
OK, like I said, it was a solid movie. I dont think it was great by any means

It was your standard summer blockbuster

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you dont think it was great doesnt negate anything i just said bruh. you're one person.
nothing you said had anything to do with the quality of the movie

ok, so they took some lesser known characters and made them famous, cool

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you care alot about reviews well GotG has a 93% on rotten tomatoes.:sas2: Marvel outdid themselves with the movie
I dont treat reviews as some end all, be all. I wouldnt have given GotG a negative review but it certainly didn't 'break serious ground' like you said

It was cool, but there wasnt much depth, I dont need to watch it ever again. It didnt make me think much, it was just whatever

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Lol the theater is playing asop rock - non shall pass before avengers