Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After 13 bushings and 12 bans.... you've finally seen the light. The writing for the last 4 years has been cheeks.

Wakanda forever was their best movie. People who criticize Marvel never even mention it. It was caught up in phase 4.

The biggest problem tho was release continuity with the shows and movies.

And of course a lot of bad writing, plot holes, and Easter eggs that won’t get follow up.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Wakanda forever was their best movie
tenor.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody said all the avengers titles colors are relevant to the villain or somethin.. secret wars colors are iron man colors and doomsday colors are dr doom

When secret wars was originally announced with Kang dynasty, the title was colored differently

I’m trying to add the title reveals to this post but I’m on my phone and of course the pic button is BS’in smh

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Harrison Ford Says Red Hulk Acting in ‘Captain America 4’ Required ‘Not Caring’ and ‘Being an Idiot for Money, Which I’ve Done Before. I Don’t Mean to Disparage It’​

Lmao i mean blockbusters in general are silly. Have you seen how goofy andy serkis looks in motion capture @Bryan Danielson

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Harrison Ford Says Red Hulk Acting in ‘Captain America 4’ Required ‘Not Caring’ and ‘Being an Idiot for Money, Which I’ve Done Before. I Don’t Mean to Disparage It’​

Lmao i mean blockbusters in general are silly. Have you seen how goofy andy serkis looks in motion capture @Bryan Danielson

Speaking of silly shyt

We need to see @Luke Cage go attempt to get his $200 @Doctor Doom in the MCU:lolbron: