Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
@Doctor Doom would probably try to duck the fade

You are brainwashed, my brotha.

You need to open your third eye. You came to my country over $200, but I've gone to Wakanda to improve the plight of Wakandans.

Your name is Luke CAGE because you still have the mentality of a slave, trying to please their master. You need to WAKE up and see the sun for what it is.

You are a Black superhero. You're bulletproof, indestructible, and what do you do? You stay confined to your "hood", fighting small-time criminals, dealing with street-level problems. This is a deliberate effort to limit the imagination of Black power and potential. You INVADED Latvia over a paltry sum of money, when you could have visited and we could talk about building schools in the inner cities of YOUR country.

What have you done to challenge the systematic issues that are plaguing your people? You haven't provided infrastructure, education, technology, or even protection.

There is no child wanting in Latveria. Every citizen regardless of perceived race has access to anything they need to succeed.

You're simply a jester, Luke Cage, one who hasn't realized that they're the joke themselves.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

You need to open your third eye. You came to my country over $200, but I've gone to Wakanda to improve the plight of Wakandans.

Your name is Luke CAGE because you still have the mentality of a slave, trying to please their master. You need to WAKE up and see the sun for what it is.

You are a Black superhero. You're bulletproof, indestructible, and what do you do? You stay confined to your "hood", fighting small-time criminals, dealing with street-level problems. This is a deliberate effort to limit the imagination of Black power and potential. You INVADED Latvia over a paltry sum of money, when you could have visited and we could talk about building schools in the inner cities of YOUR country.

What have you done to challenge the systematic issues that are plaguing your people? You haven't provided infrastructure, education, technology, or even protection.

There is no child wanting in Latveria. Every citizen regardless of perceived race has access to anything they need to succeed.

You're simply a jester, Luke Cage, one who hasn't realized that they're the joke themselves.
Doom Quotables :damn:

RDJ better have something in the bag :beli:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

All this blabber, and you still tried to run off on $200 tab. :camby:
Pay what you owe and you wouldn't got these hands.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

HOLY shyt!!!!:damn:

All this blabber, and you still tried to run off on $200 tab. :camby:
Pay what you owe and you wouldn't got these hands.

Na breh….. I’m putting some respect on @Doctor Doom name now…..:picard:

He basically ethered ass you done for the night sir:huhldup:

Dropped you like he did Galactus.:whew:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

You aint have to hold the mirror up to mans like that
17263-6a148e3a720c4387faff6fdd4cf76fc4.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

1i0Nb7.png
Goddamn, you ain't have to do him like that, Victor