I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There's really no way RDJ on set isn't leaked before that
This is an amazing way to go
But
In this day and age, having Doom as a mystery cast not to be revealed until the movie (named after him) is damn near impossible
We're talking top 2 marvel villain ever
Would never be kept under wraps

That would be a cool reveal, but it'd be extremely hard to keep that secret unless the mask changed his voice and he didn't appear much in the movie.
I think it’d be worth the effort. Even this reveal was leaked or predicted but they were able to bury it with misinfo. I think it’d be worth the effort. They could even do it post and have a stunt double in the Doom costume and keep it from the cast until the last second. Regardless, I know it’d be really difficult to keep inside but this is Disney. They have the resources to try it. Like I didn’t see a single Deadpool cameo leak. Maybe I wasn’t looking hard enough but I think it would’ve been possible with effort. But Disney would rather use RDJ for pub

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Like I didn’t see a single Deadpool cameo leak. Maybe I wasn’t looking hard enough
leaks were all over. The only one that legit surpised me was Gambit. Didnt see any speculation on him, but saw enough comments about Storm, Blade

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
leaks were all over. The only one that legit surpised me was Gambit. Didnt see any speculation on him, but saw enough comments about Storm, Blade
The fact that I didn’t see them is almost my point. Not that I’m fully representative of the population but I’d like to say I’m relatively active when it comes to upcoming movies and possible outcomes. And I didn’t see anything. I think the layman Disney fan, not the super initiated, would be relatively unspoiled. And I’m saying they’d have to but this on defcon lockdown. Like finding it from the actors and adding RDJs face in post type lockdown. Even if it was a post credit scene in Deadpool, that shyt would’ve been way better. Like the thanos reveal

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The fact that I didn’t see them is almost my point. Not that I’m fully representative of the population but I’d like to say I’m relatively active when it comes to upcoming movies and possible outcomes. And I didn’t see anything. I think the layman Disney fan, not the super initiated, would be relatively unspoiled. And I’m saying they’d have to but this on defcon lockdown. Like finding it from the actors and adding RDJs face in post type lockdown. Even if it was a post credit scene in Deadpool, that shyt would’ve been way better. Like the thanos reveal
I hear you
I'd love a "Luke I'm your father" type reveal (spoken word a lot easier to hide than an actor though)
Just think it's way too hard to keep the main villain actor under wraps until opening day breh

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Only thing that makes sense is if they do the ovoid mind transfer tech gimmick....but that is pretty advanced for a first time appearamce for Marvel's top villain....
It’s legit the only option, in my opinion, for them to go without people thinking it’s some copout money grab.

It’s believable enough to work for explaining why Downey is coming from the dead to become a villain.

I think Disney gonna surprise us. I also feel they heard the criticisms of Endgame and will come with something more engaging than a hour and a half magic school bus time travel adventure. We shall see tho.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm still #marvelset for now... but i'm not on board with this.

You can't take someone who was built up for 11 years, gets killed off at the conclusion and then you bring him back as someone else.

That's like Obi Wan Kenobi come back in the next star wars movie as a Sith Lord. :scusthov:

Marvel used to either break new actors, or raise the profile of existing ones. They use to carefully curate their cast.

I don't know what the fukk they're doing now.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hear you
I'd love a "Luke I'm your father" type reveal (spoken word a lot easier to hide than an actor though)
Just think it's way too hard to keep the main villain actor under wraps until opening day breh
I don’t disagree honestly. I’d just like to see them try. Would definitely be a ton of whispers by the premier. Lowkey, I’d say RDJ was coming back as iron man as the rumor to throw out there. Intentionally leak images of him as iron man. Then hit them with the movie bait and switch

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm still #marvelset for now... but i'm not on board with this.

You can't take someone who was built up for 11 years, gets killed off at the conclusion and then you bring him back as someone else.

That's like Obi Wan Kenobi come back in the next star wars movie as a Sith Lord. :scusthov:

Marvel used to either break new actors, or raise the profile of existing ones. They use to carefully curate their cast.

I don't know what the fukk they're doing now.

After 13 bushings and 12 bans.... you've finally seen the light. The writing for the last 4 years has been cheeks.