Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Lucky indeed.
bpantherrdj.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Doom is likely to be either an alternate universe Tony Stark or a Goku Black situation where somebody in an alternate universe body snatched him.
A what if comic where doom goes into Tony's body combined with an incursion where doom tony escapes a universe collapse to 616

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Does DC have even any famous black characters? Im drawing a blank
Can't tell if you were trying to troll or not but they have plenty of black superheroes at DC. Now I don't know what you consider famous but I can tell you John Stewart, Static (yes he is a teen) and Cyborg are right there.

Then you can get Steel, Black Lightning, Mr Terrific and a plethora of people from Milestone.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they're throwing us for a loop. RDJ is one of the many Dooms. The Victor Von Doom person will be played by someone else.

This is what people said about Mandarin:mjlol:

"they just playing yall:mjcry:"

Can't tell if you were trying to troll or not but they have plenty of black superheroes at DC. Now I don't know what you consider famous but I can tell you John Stewart, Static (yes he is a teen) and Cyborg are right there.

Then you can get Steel, Black Lightning, Mr Terrific and a plethora of people from Milestone.

I wasnt trolling,although i probably couldve thought of some black D.C characters had I took time to think about it. But the fact I had to think about it answered my question. No,D.C doesnt have black characters popular enough to have a solo movie aside from the one I mentioned imo. And Steel aint popular but at least hes connected to the Superman property and i think you could make a good movie out of it.

Green Lantern ehhh,fairly well known but nobody wants to be Green Lantern,lets be honest.

Jonothan if you see this, just hold out for Marvel,Black panther gotta be recast at some point. You might make a helluva Bishop. If not ,Spawn gotta be rebooted at some point right:francis:?

D.C,do better.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

I wasnt trolling,although i probably couldve thought of some black D.C characters had I took time to think about it. But the fact I had to think about it answered my question. No,D.C doesnt have black characters popular enough to have a solo movie aside from the one I mentioned imo. And Steel aint popular but at least hes connected to the Superman property and i think you could make a good movie out of it.

Green Lantern ehhh,fairly well known but nobody wants to be Green Lantern,lets be honest.

Jonothan if you see this, just hold out for Marvel,Black panther gotta be recast at some point. You might make a helluva Bishop. If not ,Spawn gotta be rebooted at some point right:francis:?

D.C,do better.
True but 2 key take aways from the convention is that they used the word "What If" and "Dr. Doom", the didn't say he was playing Victor Von Doom himself.

Also they showed multiple people in Doom mask, implying that there were many Dr. Dooms with Downey being 1.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

D.C,do better.
nikka STATIC AND JOHN STEWART