Avengers 5 : Doomsday

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't understand this. Is this their way of having RDJ playing DOOM for 2 movies, and then they get him to come back as IRON MAN?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I just don't understand this. Is this their way of having RDJ playing DOOM for 2 movies, and then they get him to come back as IRON MAN?
In a multiverse, one universe, Doom takes over Tony Starks body, technology, resources.

Tony Starks becomes Victor in Latvia losing all resources and becoming an alcoholic.

Starks defeats Doom (kinda but not really/ tricks him) and gets his body back. Maybe he'll forge a team with the young avengers.

There's been multiple stories where Doom has switched bodies with other heroes, one being Reed Richard to trick the fantastic four.

Doom probably has access to the multiverse by Kang (replaced by a different actor).

Doom and Kang will probably be in cahoots against the avengers disenfranchised.

This will be there way of slowly bringing back the original avengers for secret wars. This Tony Starks is from another universe after Tony's death in end game. Deadpool introduces some of the mutants. They'll have full rights by 2027 to reintroduce the new X-Men with a logical reset I assume.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
recast Terrance Howard as Kang, opening scene of Doomsday. "yeah, it's me, get over it." blow Kang off the face of every earth, and move on from Kang

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The more I think about this, the more I realize the execution is worse than the decision when it comes to casting RDJ as Doom. Imagine if they revealed this like they used to: in an after credits scene or in the movie. They could’ve made this a Darth Vader level reveal. Imagine Doom being masked up the whole avengers movie and during the final conflict Spider-Man knocks his mask off to reveal RDJ, and we find out at the same time as the characters that this Doom is a Tony Variant. That would be a lot cooler than just using this as hype.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
The more I think about this, the more I realize the execution is worse than the decision when it comes to casting RDJ as Doom. Imagine if they revealed this like they used to: in an after credits scene or in the movie. They could’ve made this a Darth Vader level reveal. Imagine Doom being masked up the whole avengers movie and during the final conflict Spider-Man knocks his mask off to reveal RDJ, and we find out at the same time as the characters that this Doom is a Tony Variant. That would be a lot cooler than just using this as hype.
Totally

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That would be a cool reveal, but it'd be extremely hard to keep that secret unless the mask changed his voice and he didn't appear much in the movie.