Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It’s going to have to be Strange especially since he’s the only one that has an idea of what’s going on
xFaFNih.gif

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

According to one knowledgeable source, Downey is by far the highest-paid member of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and has pulled down between $500 million and $600 million over the course of four “Avengers” movies, three “Iron Man” outings and cameos in “The Incredible Hulk,” “Captain America: Civil War” and “Spider-Man: Homecoming.”

I knew he made a lot as Tony Stark but sheesh.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Could have been gayer tbh . I’m forever bummed we lost Jon Majors. I still wish we coulda got Kang recasted but that would have been a huge gamble . Marvel would rather go with their proven cash cow RDJ over someone like Coleman Domingo . Feige and them are clearly focused on the business over the fans

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Could have been gayer tbh . I’m forever bummed we lost Jon Majors. I still wish we coulda got Kang recasted but that would have been a huge gamble . Marvel would rather go with their proven cash cow RDJ over someone like Coleman Domingo . Feige and them are clearly focused on the business over the fans

Coleman might still be in it as a minor character but yeah who knows. Lets just wait and see what easter eggs they place in next yrs movies

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wonder how much work they’re actually doing on this. A year between shoot and release tells me this is mostly going to be Kang Dynasty with RDJ swapped for Majors.

:mjlol: YOUR REALLY THINK
KANG DYNASTY WAS ALREADY WRITTEN?

THEYVE BEEN DOING EVERYTHING
ON THE FLY POST END GAME
:devil:
:evil: