Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i think this is a situation where Doom will be like I have to be God in order to save the universe so we will see God Emperor Doom in Secret Wars/Doomsday.

Im just wondering if Kang will be the beyonder figure or they legit saying that Kang shyt is over
mcmahon-crying-he-was-special.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The FF movie has an excellent cast, great writers and a decent director. Why do you assume it won’t be good?
I'd say the cast is "interesting", not good. Pascal as Reed is off-putting to me. I'm not sure he can do the seriousness, aloofness of Reed, without going too silly. I now don't think he can go toe to toe with RDJ as his foil. They've also stated numerous times that they're going to center it around Sue. Not sure the chick from MI can hold it together. But mainly the reason is that the second I left out of Quantum Mania, I said that it felt like a slightly retooled F4 script. If that's the tone and adventure they're going for, the movie will not be good.

I also don't think modern writers understand the F4. It's about the chemistry of the group, and the functional dysfunction. Lock them in a place, give them a mission and let them go. It's Star Trek with TNG dynamics.

They'll probably do a version of Avengers #25, or The Private War of Dr. Doom from EMH

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Who cares what Doom looks like. Thats a problem us FANS are bringing to the equation. If a actor plays a different role and the dont acknowledge the similarity in looks why should we... But this is marvel and they did make a in universe joke about Roddy and Thunderbolt recasting..

And for starters... they need to see him without the mask to even get to that point.. which is probably how Doomsday will end.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
People were like they JUST GOTTA get rid of Majors, it'll be okay. fukking morons. No shade to RDJ but he was a career fukk up at one point and the butt of late night talk show jokes and we would have been robbed of him as Tony Stark if they never gave that man an opportunity to redeem himself and he did way more bullshyt than Majors.

Disney is constantly pandering to these fukking weirdos and trying to troll angry neckbeards instead of making entertaining content. No one would care about Majors defending himself "too harshly" against some white bytch if the movie is good. That's all people care about. Disney has been giving the Twitter crowd everything it wants for five years now and has nothing to show for it but a crumbling franchise.

Disney needs to stop trying to be on the right side of an internet culture war and just make movies and content people want to see. Shut up and produce.

After leaving Majors out to dry I hope everything they touch turns into dust.
His friend Shane Black went to bat for him, and that's how he got it. Shane Black also gave him a return shot in the great Kiss Kiss Bang Bang...which led to Iron Man. No one has done that for Jonathan Majors. That's the difference.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why do y'all think it's a variant? The majority of people ain't watching all of the shows or keeping up with it to even know what a variant is. They just need a familiar name and face to give their IP a boost. That's the only reason. Who is left in Hollywood that could do it, that would do it?

They'll just scar up his face and give him the mask, and let RDJ do the rest. Most of the audience won't care. Plus, it seems like they've already decided to curb the multiverse stuff. It's hasn't provided the best results.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
His friend Shane Black went to bat for him, and that's how he got it. Shane Black also gave him a return shot in the great Kiss Kiss Bang Bang...which led to Iron Man. No one has done that for Jonathan Majors. That's the difference.

Terrence Howard went to bat for him as well. Its the reason he even got the role and RDJ turned his back on him when Marvel shafted him for Iron Man 2

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m ngl I kinda forgot what happened to Kang at the end of Loki. All I remember is he kept trying to walk outside the space station and dying.

Loki kept rewinding time. Then ended up taking all the branches himself.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why do y'all think it's a variant? The majority of people ain't watching all of the shows or keeping up with it to even know what a variant is. They just need a familiar name and face to give their IP a boost. That's the only reason. Who is left in Hollywood that could do it, that would do it?

They'll just scar up his face and give him the mask, and let RDJ do the rest. Most of the audience won't care. Plus, it seems like they've already decided to curb the multiverse stuff. It's hasn't provided the best results.
That can easily be explained in the movies without the need to acknowledge any of the TV stuff especially since the Multiverse has already been acknowledged in multiple Marvel films.