Avengers 5 : Doomsday

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It doesng matter if he’s Stark in one universe and Doom in another universe. The only thing that matters is him actually playing Victor Von Doom, and not some Tony Stark gone bad variant. I’d be pissed and probably wont watch. No variants! We need a serious Victor Von Doom.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i think this is a situation where Doom will be like I have to be God in order to save the universe so we will see God Emperor Doom in Secret Wars/Doomsday.

Im just wondering if Kang will be the beyonder figure or they legit saying that Kang shyt is over

shyt sucks , Majors was doing some good character acting in Loki season 2 .

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Some of Yall really cant see the forest for the trees for shyt wow lol

They dont have many movies to setup the end for this whole thing with kang now off the board.

Doom was always gonna be in secret wars. This is a safe way to bring old stars back and up the stakes at same time. No toney to save them and now you fighting “tony”. All these worlds are seperated at the moment. They are not intro mutants into mcu, they gon merge fox into marvel and THEN we will get all that we wanted.

Yall shoulda seen this coming when they reupped with hugh and see evans in deadpool.

They not late casting this late in the game and risk it falling flat. This is the only way to end the multiverse with a bang and restart marvel on some true 616 stuff with all the teams fresh to prevent backlash. Force the story to a close.

Anyone whos seen the sympathizer on hbo shouldnt be worried. He did like 7 diff parts in it all different from each other. He can pull it off.

Perhaps F4 will be the only team to make it past secret wars to be “first family of marvel” and perhaps spiderman depending on how holland goes on.

But yea they stretching this out. Seems doom will be a tony/dr strange combo. Perhaps even making an appearance in a dr strange.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still against RDJ as Doom, but I'll still be there day 1.

I'll give RDJ the benefit of the doubt. He's a great actor and could pull it off. I just hope, they don't have Doom turn into an evil Iron Man. I want a serious Doom, and most importantly, don't show his face. I don't wanna see Doom walking around with his helmet off all movie. I also wanna see Doom with an Eastern European accent, but they gave us multiple movies of Russian Spy Black Widow sounding like a generic California white girl

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesng matter if he’s Stark in one universe and Doom in another universe. The only thing that matters is him actually playing Victor Von Doom, and not some Tony Stark gone bad variant. I’d be pissed and probably wont watch. No variants! We need a serious Victor Von Doom.

See you on day 1 :lolbron:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
OT

Is Baron Zeno no longer in thunderbolts, he wasn’t on stage last night.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
RDJ is not Iron Man.....he's the MCU, show some respect :martin:
:ehh:Idk if you’re joking or not but this is true. Marvel took a risk making an Iron Man movie. When they didn’t have the rights to their more iconic characters. If Iron Man would’ve flopped, then there wouldn’t be a MCU. RDJ/Tony is the MCU
:wow:“If this franchise goes on” they didn’t know how successful IM would become.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The people that don’t understand the frustration is that this multiverse shyt gives them a way out instead of actually you know
BE fukkING CREATIVE AND SPARK NEW IDEAS
What’s to stop them from using old actors to reprise the Xmen :russ:
We all know that’s about to be hot garbage just like FF4
Marvel/Disney are losing money
Fans are not excited about the product
A fukking vampire movie has been in limbo for damn near a decade
But you can bring back Iron Mayne as Dr . Doom/Possible Variant:childplease:
nikka please
This is showing that they have no plans or ideas at all so let’s run back to the money pit instead of moving forward with actual stories, characters the fans like
And start actually hiring actors of youth or closely resemble the cast of characters in the comics
Instead of hot names and nikkas all up in the videos of every fukking movie
And you know what let’s invest in the black characters more
Can’t do that or we will make the non black neck beards mad
All this shyt is a joke at this point
Ain’t enough
B-But
Well he just won an Oscar
Just wait and see
Posts in the world to stop this train wreck
The same posters said that shyt about She-Hulk
The same nikkas said the same thing about Echo
Propped up that terrible ass Shang Chi Movie
I could go on and on
They have no vision(that’s a bar:mjgrin:)
But keep thinking this will be different
And stop thinking JM will get play again
He ain’t white
RDJ is a whole fukking degenerate but white men are allowed rebrands
Black men are not and will suffer until they die
Marvel is over for JM
He can forget white Hollywood success
He better get right with himself and come home
That’s his only road to redemption
Keep holding out for white nikka crumbs
It ain’t happenin in this lifetime