Avengers 5 : Doomsday

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He had the top 2 two films at the box office at one point.

He was getting early oscar buzz for Creed 3 and another movie coming out later that year. I still believe he was gonna be in the Coogler/Jordan vampire movie.

A generational fumble.
:francis:I bought a new TV and the first movie I saw was Creed 2. Immediately went to Creed 3 and 1000% bought into Majors as someone to support. I'm honestly very disappointed how things turned out. He was gonna be the dude to get me checking out movies. I even saw Lovecraft Country off the strength of Creed 3. Goddamn shame. Colossal fumble.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:

Jon Snow is cool, but he can’t fill Doc Doom’s boots. :comeon:
Ironically, Robb Stark who also played in Eternals would make a better Doom

Yep, Majors really fukked up running away from that crazy bytch.
Majors shouldn't have been moving like he's in his early 20s or teens...or shyt people did a decade ago. He should have never picked her ass up and put her back in the car. He got the bag. Just let her ass look goofy and go see yo other bytch.

Are you shocked? They needed tchalla and yall gave them a billion
I think Feige assumed they had so much piff on the horizon that losing T'Challa wouldn't hurt as much. No Way Home delivered, Strange was set up to build off that, Taika returning for Thor, Captain Marvel made a Billi so why would a sequel fail and Majors there to be the next Thanos. MCU even with a few misses still felt very healthy in early 2022. shyt changed fast. If it was like it is now back then he would have pushed for a recast.

:francis:I bought a new TV and the first movie I saw was Creed 2. Immediately went to Creed 3 and 1000% bought into Majors as someone to support. I'm honestly very disappointed how things turned out. He was gonna be the dude to get me checking out movies. I even saw Lovecraft Country off the strength of Creed 3. Goddamn shame. Colossal fumble.
Its almost like if Denzel got cast in Glory but caught a case shortly after that. Colossal fukk up.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ironically, Robb Stark who also played in Eternals would make a better Doom

Majors shouldn't have been moving like he's in his early 20s or teens...or shyt people did a decade ago. He should have never picked her ass up and put her back in the car. He got the bag. Just let her ass look goofy and go see yo other bytch.

I think Feige assumed they had so much piff on the horizon that losing T'Challa wouldn't hurt as much. No Way Home delivered, Strange was set up to build off that, Taika returning for Thor, Captain Marvel made a Billi so why would a sequel fail and Majors there to be the next Thanos. MCU even with a few misses still felt very healthy in early 2022. shyt changed fast. If it was like it is now back then he would have pushed for a recast.

Its almost like if Denzel got cast in Glory but caught a case shortly after that. Colossal fukk up.
We need a comic book accurate tchalla..not a nerfed Tchalla that coogler loves

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Not sure how I feel about this. RDJ kills everything he does, but are they really going to have him playing the two most notable characters that will ever exist in the MCU? And are they going to have him playing this role until he's 75 years old or will this be a variant that nerfs any future actor's potential to carry the role?

That being said, him and Pedro Pascal going back and forth will bring about some epic dialogue and scenes.

Personally, someone in here suggested Fassbender, and I'm mad I didn't think about that myself.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

They are risking RDJ’s legacy on this. He was synonymous with Iron Man like few actors have ever been able to be with a character. Like RDJ IS Iron Man. That mystique goes out the window the minute we see his face on screen as Dr Doom. Is it worth it? It’s gonna take a generationally good movie and performance to valid fukking up RDJ/Iron Man’s icon status
Risking this shyt looking like Jordan on the Wizards