Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I love RDJ as an actor but c'mon man. He was Iron Man, and now he's Doom? Are they running out of actors in Hollywood?

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tbh i understand where ppls frustrations are coming from after being invested in the MCU for so long seeing RDJ back does lowkey give a bit of a ughh feeling (even he himself said this would happen if he picked the jersey back up in a interview with a podcaster that shall not be named lol). However i think there is hope if he approaches this role as Viktor Von Doom & nails it instead of a tony stark pastiche doom.

Storywise id be interested in seening if they keep his face the same as tonys no scaring how it affects the psyche of all the other heroes. Seemingly the guy they praise, have holidays for on the MCU earth, and honor for defeating Thanos "comes back" becoming their most deadly foe yet.

Poor peter :mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm hoping they bring him back down the road. Marvel should go ahead and do other stories and then 5 years or so down the road bring him back. Let him get some counseling and stay out of trouble. That one incident should not result in a lifetime ban.
DC should pick him up

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh i understand where ppls frustrations are coming from after being invested in the MCU for so long seeing RDJ back does lowkey give a bit of a ughh feeling (even he himself said this would happen if he picked the jersey back up in a interview with a podcaster that shall not be named lol). However i think there is hope if he approaches this role as Viktor Von Doom & nails it instead of a tony stark pastiche doom.

Storywise id be interested in seening if they keep his face the same as tonys no scaring how it affects the psyche of all the other heroes. Seemingly the guy they praise, have holidays for on the MCU earth, and honor for defeating Thanos "comes back" becoming their most deadly foe yet.

Poor peter :mjcry:

They will most definitely play into this, it's too obvious not to

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Screenshot-2024-07-28-132924.png
Lucky indeed.
bpantherrdj.jpg