Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Reed/The Maker is the big bad in that universe, but Tony Stark (the more I think, it might actually be his father Howard Stark instead) is wearing the Doom costume.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
FF imo is a total reboot. What they do there , they alone will escape most likely until all the worlds combine.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-07-28-132924.png

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Rob has been right before, but I’d prefer alternate reality Stark becomes Doom due to a twist of fate than Doom body swaps with Stark.

My guess is Doom is coming to defeat Galactus in the MCU timeline because his was destroyed.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think he‘ll be Victor Von Doom that follows the FF into the main MCU for Doomsday. I don’t think he’ll be a Tony variant.

Yeah that is my thinking. In the F4 uninverse Doom is the “tony stark” type character. And this will be the poetic irony that the same “figure” who saved the universe now wants to “destroy” the universe

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Rob has been right before, but I’d prefer alternate reality Stark becomes Doom due to a twist of fate than Doom body swaps with Stark.

My guess is Doom is coming to defeat Galactus in the MCU timeline because his was destroyed.

Yeah i think this is a situation where Doom will be like I have to be God in order to save the universe so we will see God Emperor Doom in Secret Wars/Doomsday.

Im just wondering if Kang will be the beyonder figure or they legit saying that Kang shyt is over

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My heart is broken that we won’t see Jonathan Majors Kang in his full glory. The set up was epic and that fact that he was black, menacing and ETERNAL I was 1000% behind Kang. Now he’s been replaced and white washed for a half cooked Dr Doom variant that probably hiding a bigger twist. I know it’s not RDJ fault and he will deliver but I’m side eyeing the MCU. Yea it’s business but man. I’m really sad about Jonathan Majors Kang. I’m still watching though..
I'm hoping they bring him back down the road. Marvel should go ahead and do other stories and then 5 years or so down the road bring him back. Let him get some counseling and stay out of trouble. That one incident should not result in a lifetime ban.