Avengers 5 : Doomsday

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I go dark on any marvel news until I see Deadpool and they pull this at comic con :lupe:

This is quite a choice, but RDJ is good enough to make it happen. Infamous Iron Man?:patrice::lupe:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
U GOTTA b joking with this…..shyts really getting sad out here. Fiege and Marvel are outta touch. Too much success and hype ups after the first ten years and end game. Go back to animation for a few years and rediscover your comic roots. This shyts a mess

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
My heart is broken that we won’t see Jonathan Majors Kang in his full glory. The set up was epic and that fact that he was black, menacing and ETERNAL I was 1000% behind Kang. Now he’s been replaced and white washed for a half cooked Dr Doom variant that probably hiding a bigger twist. I know it’s not RDJ fault and he will deliver but I’m side eyeing the MCU. Yea it’s business but man. I’m really sad about Jonathan Majors Kang. I’m still watching though..

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So can the marvel nerds explain this casting?
I think it would be kinda hard for them w/o knowing more details about the movie.

Ive seem some comic heads posting about "immortal ironman" and other comic heads responding to it goin "yea my thoughts exactly" but idk what that means. Maybe a comics head can explain that :jbhmm:

edit: apparently it's "infamous ironman" not immortal im not a comic head :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People havent been calling marvel movies ass cuz of diversity or whatever dumb red pill shyt you choose. They simply have been bad to mid movies that are exposed as such without a strong link like the previous phase.

People forget a lot of the movies in first phase were also mid asf but they were fine because it was building towards something greater. These new movies aint building towards shyt but more garbage and character assassination like kang losing to ants
You can’t stay on top forever. They had something they set out to do with the infinity saga and did it. The world hadn’t seen something quite like that before. After that the movies continued because they made too much money but the creative juice was squeezed out of the franchise. The results were obvious. It’s not about diversity it’s about them not knowing what to do next.

It’s like what was said in another franchise. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. If you don’t go out on top time will erode your talents and people will turn on you.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
A lot of people are assuming that this will be some adaptation of Infamous Iron-Man, but in the recent Ultimate universe reboot, Tony Stark is Doom in that universe. Maybe they're using that as inspiration.
Reed is Doom in that universe