Avengers 5 : Doomsday

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:ehh:So Tony is the first hero and final villain of the mcu. Before they reset it
george-lucas-its-like-poetry.gif
He's just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude:mjcry:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That’s probably the whole emotional point of it.

It’s not him. There’s no saving this dude. It’s just Doom. There’s no Stark in there to save.

They essentially did this with the Quicksilver reveal in WandaVision. People thought it was her grief pulling across another Quicksilver since hers was gone. But it wasn’t. It was the MCU version of that face. So now they have fixed the reveal to be a gut punch to the characters instead of just solely fan wank.

Then it can't be a new character with no relation to Stark can it then?

The Quicksilver in Wandavision was a gag. RDJ was the face of Marvel/mcu franchise.

This would be like making a Mission Impossible sequel and then having Tom Cruise play the villain called "John" who has zero relation to Ethan Hunt. Tom Cruise, who was the main actor/character of the franchise AS Ethan Hunt. Can you not see how stupid that sounds?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This will NEVER HAPPEN

:mjlol:
Yeah because it’s not like they hold two out of the three most popular Superhero’s in their rooster. That Snyder shyt wasn’t peak DC, there are great stories to explore and characters to be shown. Marvel seems to have peaked and is trying to walk it back to the glory days. If there was ever a time for the competition to swoop in now is as good as a time as ever.

Won’t be long until Marvel hits up Evan’s again after Cap 4 flops and then we will get Scarlett back as well.:russ:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I trust the Russos

They did great managing multiple arcs in Infinity War and Endgame and they gave us Winter Soldier and Civil War.. and even back then, they always said Secret Wars is the movie they wanted to do so I trust this decision.

RDJ might kill it as Doom

Last edited: