Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:So Tony is the first hero and final villain of the mcu. Before they reset it
george-lucas-its-like-poetry.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not suprised the russo bros and RDJ are back. They haven't really done anything worth speaking off in the last 5 years since endgame stopped aside from Oppenheimer and RDJ was not even the lead in that.

They creatively bankrupt over there at the MCU....the 2020's been bad for em and this move makes no sense. And they gonna split this up in 2 movies too :scust:

Tell sony to hurry up with that 3rd spider verse movie....f this
They made marvel taste the 🌈 and that was the end of their chapter

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Come on bruh we’re linking geeks and gamers videos now.
Come on bruh hell. The writers have said they don't read the comics and just write whatever they feel like.

The point is, marvel is finished

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kang was the best part of the Ant Man movie.. there’s a million Kangs so I wasn’t trippin off 1 taking an L… it honestly looked like that’s the 1 that would’ve returned supercharged to be the most powerful one in the end if the allegations ain’t happen

I agree, if other actors can play 2 characters, no excuse for a recast…. And really no excuse for no T’Challa in secret wars now

Yup i agree. If RDJ pulling a Hollywood Hogan on us he needs to job out to the next successor of the MCU and who else but a young T’Challa leading a new avengers squad.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All y’all complaining and watch RDJ be a doom bot or just a random variant that isn’t even that important

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:You had to post a racist to get that point across
I didnt check his politics before I posted. I just youtube marvel writers doesn't read comics.

Post a better video since you know the politics of random youtube nerds I could give two shyts about.

Don't ever play me

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I didnt check his politics before I posted. I just youtube marvel writers doesn't read comics.

Post a better video since you know the politics of random youtube nerds I could give two shyts about.

Don't ever play me
giphy.gif

:russ:It’s early in morning bruh’s already heated chill out lil homie.