Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If they wanted to reuse someone, Mads Mikkelsen was right there. shyt, Javier Bardem is right there. These nikkas are so scared to try anything new right now. They can't cast women or minorities in anything or their racist, incel, edgelord viewers will review bomb it so they have to go back to the already dry well.

Breh that’s gotta stopped being used to some shield to defend shyt movies. You can honestly say, Thor Love & Thunder, The Marvels, or Secret Invasion was good?

Black Widow had a strong and good female lead, and the women were great in GotG. Plus breh killed it as high evolutionary. From what I heard Kamala khan was well received as well. The problem isn’t diversity it’s the forced diversity that has no place in a film that’s a problem.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If they wanted to reuse someone, Mads Mikkelsen was right there. shyt, Javier Bardem is right there. These nikkas are so scared to try anything new right now. They can't cast women or minorities in anything or their racist, incel, edgelord viewers will review bomb it so they have to go back to the already dry well.

DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING
POST END GAME HAS BEEN
WOMEN AND "MINORITIES"
AND MOST OF IT SUCKED.

ITS HAD NOTHING TO DO
WITH RACISTS, EDGELORDS NOR INCELS.

THOR SUCKED dikk TOO.
:devil:
:evil:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are they going to connect Doom to Stark somehow or are they just reintroducing RDJ as an entirely new character? I like RDJ generally, Stark was perfect for him though, but I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt here. Hopefully he can land Doom the way he landed Tony.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
are they going to connect Doom to Stark somehow or are they just reintroducing RDJ as an entirely new character? I like RDJ generally, Stark was perfect for him though, but I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt here. Hopefully he can land Doom the way he landed Tony.

AN ENTIRELY NEW CHARACTER IMO

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
IS THERE ANOTHER
NON KANG VICTOR TIMELY
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT?

I don't know what you're asking.

My point is you had one Kang called victor timely and another Kang called Nathan who was a variant.

You are making the point that because RDJ's character will be called "Victor Von Doom" it means he cannot be a Tony Stark variant.

Again my point is that having a different name doesn't exclude the character from being a variant as we saw with Victor Timely and "Nathan".

RDJ is not going to be masked up the entire movie. When he takes off his mask in the movie, everyone (inc the audience and characters) is meant to ignore he looks like RDJ/Tony Stark and treat it like a brand new character?

Come on breh :mjlol:

What do you think is the more impactful story and one that will sell more: A story where a version of the MCU's main/most popular hero has become a villain or a story about a new villain suddenly popping up?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When he takes off his mask in the movie, everyone (inc the audience and characters) is meant to ignore he looks like RDJ/Tony Stark and treat it like a brand new character?

YES

HIS FACE SHOULD
BE SCARRED UP ANYWAY

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Breh that’s gotta stopped being used to some shield to defend shyt movies. You can honestly say, Thor Love & Thunder, The Marvels, or Secret Invasion was good?

Black Widow had a strong and good female lead, and the women were great in GotG. Plus breh killed it as high evolutionary. From what I heard Kamala khan was well received as well. The problem isn’t diversity it’s the forced diversity that has no place in a film that’s a problem.
I just left a review on Deadpool that called the movie trash, yet praised it as a great sendoff to Fox. Black Widow dropped after the character was already dead. It meant nothing to the MCU, just like the last Deadpool. Ms. Marvel was panned by the same edgelords I'm talking about. When she was put in a movie with other original female characters, that movie got review bombed to death, sight unseen. The High Evolutionary is an Avengers level threat that got seemingly killed by a talking rac00n. The Captain America movie might be the first chance at seeing an established IP with a new lead, comic accurate, that will tell us just how willing fans are to give a shot. Using writing as an excuse to bash these movies doesn't work when people are shytting on shows and movies before they even see it. The amount of times I have to see "They gave She Hulk a 9" whenever IGN or Gamespot rate a movie these nerds think they'll love is mind boggling. These nikkas are out here calling The Boys woke, breh. It is a very real statement to make.

The MCU has been trash. Diversity isn't the reason. It's the excuse because people don't want to admit the writing has been trash all along. Very few MCU movies can stand on their own merits. It caught up to them now because they don't have anything to build towards so people are judging each movie on its own merits.