Avengers 5 : Doomsday

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Same way Gemma Chan played 2 different characters in Captain Marvel and Eternals

Gemma-Chan-MCU.avif

It also happened with Michelle Yeoh in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Shang Chi

Michelle-Yeoh-MCU.avif

LMAO

DONT COMPARE THESE
NOT EVEN Z LIST CHARACTERS
TO IRON MAN AND DR fukkING DOOM

:devil:
:evil:

Yeeea This casting is more than some :manny: shyt lol

They know damn well folks going to the cinema talmbout “Tony Starks byke!!” :whew::salute:regardless of dude playing a whole ass ‘nother character

Sidebar: No chance Kang/Majors returns in the Secret Wars joint lowkey (cameo in Doomsday to set it up)? :patrice:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah who is still a Stark variant.

The same way we had one Kang called Nathan from the future and another called Victor Timely who was in the past.

There is no point casting RDJ as Doom if he isn't a Stark Variant.

IS THERE ANOTHER
NON KANG VICTOR TIMELY
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT?

VICTOR VON DOOM
IS VICTOR VOM DOOM
UNLESS YOURE SAYING
THEYRE JUST GONNA BUSH
THAT CHARACTER TO MAKE IT
A STARK VARIANT
:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
sounds right but why the fukk would they not save this reveal for the movie similar to the 3 Spider-Man actors? Unless this shyt is gonna be a quick death for rdj by the “real” doom and this is just a marketing tool for now

What does Marvel have to get people excited about an Avengers movie?

She-Hulk working with Ms Marvel?

These are the second string Avengers at best.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Been dying to see this one too and I really hate it for that director. If I recall, I think Searchlight shopped it around but no one has taken it yet. It made sense as to why after I read the script.

Yea sad for the director I agree. I looked him up after I made the post and hes a young breh, like us, happy to make movies. I saw he's a writer on the Lee Daniels horror movie that comes out in August. I hope he can continue with his dream.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So is Doom not going to have the messed up face?
No way you don’t take advantage of RDJ’s face in the movie plus his contract probably dictates his face is used a certain amount of screen time.

Here's my gripe with it RDJ is irreverent. His Tony Stark is a genius jester, as Tony Stark SHOULD be.

But Doom....man Doom has GRAVITAS. Something only a hand full of actors could have. Anton Chigurh has gravitas, Darth Vader has gravitas. shyt Killmonger had it which is why they STILL can't top him in the MCU as a villain (sans Thanos). His sheer appearance on the screen should be "oh fukk" moment. I'm not sure if RDJ can channel that.

X-Men's Krakoa arc is just sitting there READY for someone to come make a movie out of that....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Lets still suck the Avenger's dikks when X-Men is by far the superior IP.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Doom not going to have the messed up face?
No way you don’t take advantage of RDJ’s face in the movie plus his contract probably dictates his face is used a certain amount of screen time.

If that bag big enough he will stick to character like tropic thunder

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This has to be asked again. Why not just focus on the X-Men? They've had the rights now for years. There's a ton of characters and story arcs to go through... it's all there. Why aren't they doing it?

You see how much money a 'Deadpool and Wolverine' team up is making? That's just off the old FOX characters... imagine what a new X-Men could do?

Only thing I can think of is they scared :yeshrug:
He's afraid that the first film will just be setup status and cause people to rip it.

Its been a lot of "one offs" so far since phase 4 that havent been greenlit for sequels. These Xmen characters/castings not hit and they are fukked.