Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I always thought doom was gonna be something to do with tony. 2 essentially ironmen. One gone. Thats a cool take and i dig it.

Were not getting a more comic marvel until this is all over after secret wars imo.

I feel this is proper to end it, theyll prolly ressurect tony in secret wats anyway so everyone will be back

Then tbey can recast everybody afterwards in one big universe

Time to fukking dead the multiverse shyt once and for all.

Big move. One that makes perfect sense imo and ties it all together big.

Tho imagine that reveal AFTER f4. Instead of at comic con. World woulda broke.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Man like Downey been IM for 16 years and now he's fukkin Doom and nikkas supposed to be happy?

GTFOH
I just really feel they're killing legacies with bringing these nikkas back. They'd dig up Chadwick's corpse for a buck at this point. Dr. Doom ain't a one off villain like Malekith or these other nikkas. Once he's introduced, he ain't going no where. Is RDJ down to give us 10 years of this character?

shyt, isn't Galactus supposed to be the big bad in F4? :gucci:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
not sure how i feel about this yet. i trust the russo brothers and i trust RDJ in the MCU...i'll wait for more info to see what direction they take this in.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Not suprised the russo bros and RDJ are back. They haven't really done anything worth speaking off in the last 5 years since endgame stopped aside from Oppenheimer and RDJ was not even the lead in that.

They creatively bankrupt over there at the MCU....the 2020's been bad for em and this move makes no sense. And they gonna split this up in 2 movies too :scust:

Tell sony to hurry up with that 3rd spider verse movie....f this

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

WE BACK BABY! hold up wait a minute! yall thought he was finished! when he came back like jordan wearing the MF mask, its aint to play games with you! :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not suprised the russo bros and RDJ are back. They haven't really done anything worth speaking off in the last 5 years since endgame stopped aside from Oppenheimer and RDJ was not even the lead in that.

They creatively bankrupt over there at the MCU....the 2020's been bad for em and this move makes no sense. And they gonna split this up in 2 movies too :scust:

Tell sony to hurry up with that 3rd spider verse movie....f this

Nikkas really took 5 years and expect an applause after having to bring back Illmatic cause they can't drop a dope new album