Avengers 5 : Doomsday

tay1

All Star
Daps
The only way they screw this up is if they demask Doom.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Cant wait till Doom kills Norrin Radd :ehh:
Thin ice
full

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This has to be asked again. Why not just focus on the X-Men? They've had the rights now for years. There's a ton of characters and story arcs to go through... it's all there. Why aren't they doing it?

You see how much money a 'Deadpool and Wolverine' team up is making? That's just off the old FOX characters... imagine what a new X-Men could do?
Cause contrary to what some people on this board want you to believe about FoxMen, the reason Deadpool is making money and Hugh Jackman will probably play Wolverine one last time in Secret Wars, is people like Fox’s X-men to a degree that Fantastic Four doesn have to worry about.

No one is going to be comparing Fan4tic Thing to the McU version.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If they wanted to reuse someone, Mads Mikkelsen was right there. shyt, Javier Bardem is right there. These nikkas are so scared to try anything new right now. They can't cast women or minorities in anything or their racist, incel, edgelord viewers will review bomb it so they have to go back to the already dry well.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeeea This casting is more than some :manny: shyt lol

They know damn well folks going to the cinema talmbout “Tony Starks byke!!” :whew::salute:regardless of dude playing a whole ass ‘nother character

Sidebar: No chance Kang/Majors returns in the Secret Wars joint lowkey (cameo in Doomsday to set it up)? :patrice:

Kang getting put through the Spanish announce table 5 mins into season 2 of Ms Marvel :francis: