Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This has to be asked again. Why not just focus on the X-Men? They've had the rights now for years. There's a ton of characters and story arcs to go through... it's all there. Why aren't they doing it?

You see how much money a 'Deadpool and Wolverine' team up is making? That's just off the old FOX characters... imagine what a new X-Men could do?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Thats the craziest and most offensive shyt to me. You “retire” T’Challa, the greatest black comic superhero of ALL TIME due to one actors untimely death (RIP Chadwick Boseman) but can have variants of Doom/Stark running around like its nothing.

Also not continuing the Kang saga with a recasted actor is bullshyt too. Black male characters are getting the fukking SHAFT in these MCU films and its really beginning to look and feel like the WRONG sort of agenda.

People were like they JUST GOTTA get rid of Majors, it'll be okay. fukking morons. No shade to RDJ but he was a career fukk up at one point and the butt of late night talk show jokes and we would have been robbed of him as Tony Stark if they never gave that man an opportunity to redeem himself and he did way more bullshyt than Majors.

Disney is constantly pandering to these fukking weirdos and trying to troll angry neckbeards instead of making entertaining content. No one would care about Majors defending himself "too harshly" against some white bytch if the movie is good. That's all people care about. Disney has been giving the Twitter crowd everything it wants for five years now and has nothing to show for it but a crumbling franchise.

Disney needs to stop trying to be on the right side of an internet culture war and just make movies and content people want to see. Shut up and produce.

After leaving Majors out to dry I hope everything they touch turns into dust.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This has to be asked again. Why not just focus on the X-Men? They've had the rights now for years. There's a ton of characters and story arcs to go through... it's all there. Why aren't they doing it?

You see how much money a 'Deadpool and Wolverine' team up is making? That's just off the old FOX characters... imagine what a new X-Men could do?
Only thing I can think of is they scared :yeshrug:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They don't want to fukk it up, I can wait for them to get it right

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
What makes you think they can pull it off😂These guys are actively telling you "We're out of ideas". This is a purely nostalgia, fan service based company when it comes to comic book movies.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
People were like they JUST GOTTA get rid of Majors, it'll be okay. fukking morons. No shade to RDJ but he was a career fukk up at one point and the butt of late night talk show jokes and we would have been robbed of him as Tony Stark if they never gave that man an opportunity to redeem himself and he did way more bullshyt than Majors.

Disney is constantly pandering to these fukking weirdos and trying to troll angry neckbeards instead of making entertaining content. No one would care about Majors defending himself "too harshly" against some white bytch if the movie is good. That's all people care about. Disney has been giving the Twitter crowd everything it wants for five years now and has nothing to show for it but a crumbling franchise.

Disney needs to stop trying to be on the right side of an internet culture war and just make movies and content people want to see. Shut up and produce.

After leaving Majors out to dry I hope everything they touch turns into dust.
Majors will 100% be back, he's actually starring in the film Denis Villeneuve's brother is making. We may never see him in marvel again, but I'm glad that he will be back to acting

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. I think it’s supposed to be alternate Doom with our Tony’s face.

i think this is supposed to be an emotional moment for the Avengers to see the face of the man who saved them now trying to kill them

sounds right but why the fukk would they not save this reveal for the movie similar to the 3 Spider-Man actors? Unless this shyt is gonna be a quick death for rdj by the “real” doom and this is just a marketing tool for now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What makes you think they can pull it off😂These guys are actively telling you "We're out of ideas". This is a purely nostalgia, fan service based company when it comes to comic book movies.

giphy.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

WELL THEY SAID HES
PLAYING VICTOR VON DOOM
SO I DONT SEE THEM GOING
THE STARK VARIANT ROUTE

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah who is still a Stark variant.

The same way we had one Kang called Nathan from the future and another called Victor Timely who was in the past.

There is no point casting RDJ as Doom if he isn't a Stark Variant.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I was looking forward to Magazine Dreams. Taylour Paige has 2 movies in limbo, that and Toxic Avenger, that have been screened in film festivals since last year.
Been dying to see this one too and I really hate it for that director. If I recall, I think Searchlight shopped it around but no one has taken it yet. It made sense as to why after I read the script.