Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They totally got rid of Kang, damn Marvel let another brother take the role :mjcry:

When they inevitably cancel the Blade flick and retire Don Cheadle due to age all we’ll have is Sam Wilson to represent US

Anthony Mackie better be eating his wheaties cause he’ll be carrying that weight of representation for the next decade.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'll be extremely disappointed if this is a fukking stark variant or some bullshyt like that dude. Robert Downey Jr is an incredible actor and can easily play Doom.
Nah. I think it’s supposed to be alternate Doom with our Tony’s face.

i think this is supposed to be an emotional moment for the Avengers to see the face of the man who saved them now trying to kill them

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nikkas acting like they don’t know why black male characters can’t get busy in their own flicks :skip:
Y’all can’t be this naive after they shytted on Sam And Don last year with that bullshyt:skip:
Feige told you that Mackies version of Captain America uses his heart:dead:
Y’all can’t be this naive
Marvel is floundering with bringing back the Russos’and RDJ
This is proof positive Marvel big trash :Kd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hope they let Mackie show out in Cap 4. To me this is his big break into leading man status. Let Sam defeat Red Hulk and fukk shyt up. And lol at you forgetting about Rhodey and Fury. The mcu fukked both of them over smh.

Fury isn’t a superhero. I’m talking about SUPERHEROES.

Whens the last time Cheadle suited up as War Machine? Plus i’m assuming he’ll age out soon. Armor Wars was announced YEARS AGO with little to no traction. Whats up with that?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fury isn’t a superhero. I’m talking about SUPERHEROES.

Whens the last time Cheadle suited up as War Machine? Plus i’m assuming he’ll age out soon. Armor Wars was announced YEARS AGO with little to no traction. Whats up with that?

HE WAS AGREEING WITH YOU....

THEY TURNED FURY
AND RHODEY INTO JOKES
IN SECRET INVASION

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Let’s just say he is Victor Von Doom. It just looks dumb because it’s still in the same universe as the MCU, where their main character was RDJ as Iron Man.

Might as well bring back ScarJo as Sue Storm or Evans as Johnny Storm ( :skip:). Have Ruffalo play fukkin Mole Man. :dead:

Or they could have Teyonah Parris be Storm since 'The Marvels' flopped and nobody cares about that shyt lol..

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I just caught up on the announcements.

Looks like RDJ is Victor Von Doom.

Can’t lie I’m a little disappointed how the whole Kang shyt went down.

I’m kinda meh on the announcement. I’m sure RDJ will hold it down but leaves me scratching my head more than anything.