Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Problem with that is you would have ran the risk of RDJ overshadowing the main big bad even that wasn’t the plan.
I hear you, but...

I think RDJ will eventually STILL have a variant of Tony Stark in Secret Wars. So he'll be playing two characters and it wouldnt really be room for him to overshadow.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Thats the craziest and most offensive shyt to me. You “retire” T’Challa, the greatest black comic superhero of ALL TIME due to one actors untimely death (RIP Chadwick Boseman) but can have variants of Doom/Stark running around like its nothing.

Also not continuing the Kang saga with a recasted actor is bullshyt too. Black male characters are getting the fukking SHAFT in these MCU films and its really beginning to look and feel like the WRONG sort of agenda.
Coulda made MBJ be a hero BP.

But nope, let’s give triple of that salary and bring back RDJ. :skip:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Thats the craziest and most offensive shyt to me. You “retire” T’Challa, the greatest black comic superhero of ALL TIME due to one actors untimely death (RIP Chadwick Boseman) but can have variants of Doom/Stark running around like its nothing.

Also not continuing the Kang saga with a recasted actor is bullshyt too. Black male characters are getting the fukking SHAFT in these MCU films and it’s really beginning to look and feel like the WRONG sort of agenda.
:francis:Man at this point it is what it is. I’m sure a T’challa variant will be running around in Secret Wars. But the fact they retired homie, without getting him a trilogy is so disrespectful. And dropped some outta nowhere shyt like T’challa jr. Is Tyler Perry levels of writing and everybody accepted that bs. Bruh couldn’t even share the screen with Namor smh.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You can see the bullshyt twist they're gonna do already.

They'll have him in the mask right until the end of the movie and keep calling him "Victor Von Doom" throughout as if it's a different character. Then the mask will get knocked off and the reveal/twist will be he's an alternate Tony Stark the whole time and then it ends on some "Next time on Dragonball Z" shyt which allows RDJ to be maskless again in the movie after :unimpressed:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really got Majors outta here :francis:

it's a multiverse madness, I am very sceptical but lets see how this plays out

Russo's as directors is a good call

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:francis:Man at this point it is what it is. I’m sure a T’challa variant will be running around in Secret Wars. But the fact they retired homie, without getting him a trilogy is so disrespectful. And dropped some outta nowhere shyt like T’challa jr. Is Tyler Perry levels of writing and everybody accepted that bs. Bruh couldn’t even share the screen with Namor smh.

Not to mention for some reason they can’t even get Blade off the ground. Like WHY is it so hard introduce black male characters into this universe?!?!

And shoutouts to Anthony Mackie for holding it down. I don’t want to forget about him and he does a great job as Sam Wilson but lets be frank, he’s not a “leading man” in the way that Blade, Kang, and T’Challa are naturally.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not to mention for some reason they can’t even get Blade off the ground. Like WHY is it so hard introduce black male characters into this universe?!?!

And shoutouts to Anthony Mackie for holding it down. I don’t want to forget about him and he does a great job as Sam Wilson but lets be frank, he’s not a “leading man” in the way that Blade, Kang, and T’Challa are naturally.
What you mean?

As a very casual fan of any of this shyt I was extremely excited to go see Mackie as Captain America.

He’s not leading the movie??? :dahell: