Avengers 5 : Doomsday

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
But you know the main problem now is that no one on the roster has the gravitas that RDJ has, and they have C-list characters at best.

They emptied the clip and now have no one left. The street levels don't encounter Doom, the F4 movie prob won't be good, and we're at Great Lake Avengers status

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Infamous-Iron-Man.jpg

GTi3h7VW0AAKJjZ

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain what the fukk.....? I'm not hating. Did they really just say "fukk it we need the Russos and Downey" ? Is he really Doctor Doom or is it a clone?

I mean with the way things have been going, they are playing it safe. I would guess it's a variant of some sort but I am expecting a twist somewhere

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention for some reason they can’t even get Blade off the ground. Like WHY is it so hard introduce black male characters into this universe?!?!

And shoutouts to Anthony Mackie for holding it down. I don’t want to forget about him and he does a great job as Sam Wilson but lets be frank, he’s not a “leading man” in the way that Blade, Kang, and T’Challa are naturally.
I hope they let Mackie show out in Cap 4. To me this is his big break into leading man status. Let Sam defeat Red Hulk and fukk shyt up. And lol at you forgetting about Rhodey and Fury. The mcu fukked both of them over smh.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you've never seen same actor playing different characters? stop being weird

think of them as separate entities

I didn't wanna say it but..... the passes some of y'all give Marvel... :russ: At least 'Deadpool and Wolverine' was good. This could be entertaining but it's clear Marvel ain't worried about quality anymore lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
But you know the main problem now is that no one on the roster has the gravitas that RDJ has, and they have C-list characters at best.

They emptied the clip and now have no one left. The street levels don't encounter Doom, the F4 movie prob won't be good, and we're at Great Lake Avengers status

The FF movie has an excellent cast, great writers and a decent director. Why do you assume it won’t be good?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y’all weird.

You white people or something?

IDGAF if it was random ass Tyrone from the bronx, A Black Captain America is big shyt to me.

He did good in Winter Soldier. WTF is wrong with yall? Why don’t we like AM???

JM couldn’t stop fukkin with white women for long enough for us to stan him. Who am i supposed to be a fan of right now??? :dwillhuh: