Avatar: The Last Airbender is hitting Netflix on May 15th

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They not fukking with a healthy Azula breh. Zuko flat out said the only reason he felt like he could fight her because she was mentally cracking. Azula is damn near Toph level genius. Toph is God Tier.
Now that I think about it azula was a prodigy. that lightning bending is so rare people used to think it didn't exist

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is better than 90% of anime TV series made. And I'm saying this as a person that's watched a lot of anime. Outside of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood I can't really put much else above it off the top of my head.
fukk outta here nikka. Knock the hyperbole off. Its a great show. Leave it at that.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I had Toph second to only Azula when it came to bending before this rewatch but now I feel like I'm underrating Katara. I will say Katara got more individual scenes to display her skills. Her bending came a long way in S3. Still don't think I can rank her over Toph though.
U got katara over azula doe?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah Azula>>>>>>>everybody else. She was a prodigy. I guess her two grandfathers being an avatar and a firelord manifested itself differently for her. She got the skills, Zu Zu got the mental challenge lol.
Mental challenge as in he's stronger mentally correct?:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They not fukking with a healthy Azula breh. Zuko flat out said the only reason he felt like he could fight her because she was mentally cracking. Azula is damn near Toph level genius. Toph is God Tier.
I admit Zuko vs Azula one on one Zuko probably loses but it won't be easy. Especially with Zuko sure of who he is and what side he fights for now. Azula is extremely talented though as well as brilliant. She's a monster:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Mental challenge as in he's stronger mentally correct?:ufdup:

I meant more in regards to the tuggle war in his head between good vs evil. Zu Zu didn't become mentally strong/stable until the last third of the series. And with what we know about Fire Lord's if the series continued I would expect him to battle with that some more.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I meant more in regards to the tuggle war in his head between good vs evil. Zu Zu didn't become mentally strong/stable until the last third of the series. And with what we know about Fire Lord's if the series continued I would expect him to battle with that some more.
I'm referring to overall by s3 he was over it and knew what needed to be done. Not to mention besides his uncle he was legitimately dolo the whole season and one of the damn admirals that was supposed to be under him tried to kill his ass:mindblown:Azula had a few fights with her friends, Pops left her the kingdom, and suddenly she couldn't handle isolation and was going nuts:damn::damn:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone find it weird after zuko joined they let him and aang go alone to some unknown place together.
I meant damn, the guy was chasing you three seasons, and you're just gonna trust him like that. :russ:

Didn't we have official avatar thread, what happened to that?:gucci:

F K

All Star
Daps
Did anyone find it weird after zuko joined they let him and aang go alone to some unknown place together.
I meant damn, the guy was chasing you three seasons, and you're just gonna trust him like that. :russ:

Didn't we have official avatar thread, what happened to that?:gucci:
Toph got mad because she was the only one who didn't get a life changing one on one trip with Zuko :mjlol: