Avatar: The Last Airbender is hitting Netflix on May 15th

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If Toph had mastered sandbending at that time, Appa would've never been captured. She didn't pick up on it until s3.

I don't think anyone in the show had a jump like Katara though. By series end, she had caught up to most of them in skill. Regular Azula still beats a her & Zuko pairing.

How about Tai Lee vs Suki

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Azula and her family descended from Avatar Roku? The fire bending Avatar that came after Avatar Kyoshi and before Aang. That's probably why she is so strong and why Zuko was obsessed with finding the Avatar at the very beginning.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Azula and her family descended from Avatar Roku? The fire bending Avatar that came after Avatar Kyoshi and before Aang. That's probably why she is so strong and why Zuko was obsessed with finding the Avatar at the very beginning.

Only Azula and Zuko are related to Roku on their mother's side. Firelord Azulon arranged Ozai's marriage to Ursa off a prophecy to produce powerful firebending heirs.

I guess it worked but too bad Ozai warped Azula's mind.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Only Azula and Zuko are related to Roku on their mother's side. Firelord Azulon arranged Ozai's marriage to Ursa off a prophecy to produce powerful firebending heirs.

I guess it worked but too bad Ozai warped Azula's mind.
I wish they would do a sequel series to Airbender because Zuko asked about his mom but they never revealed what happened