Avatar: The Last Airbender is hitting Netflix on May 15th

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Lowkey this sort of reads like an Azula appreciation thread...

Nhvi.gif

...and I'm here for it.

Smirk.png

Well highkey she's a fukkin c*nt :pacspit:

F K

All Star
Daps
They make Azula wayyyy to OP throughout the series just for her to get clapped by fukking Katara:mjlol:

Wish we seen aang firebend more but other than that no complaints deffo one of the best shows I've seen :yeshrug::wow:
You can't win if you ain't right within.:manny: Azula had already lost her marbles by the time the Gaang rolled up.

The whole point of azula losing like that was to show that ozai's whole philosophy was wrong. It's not enough to just be technically proficient and rule through fear. you have to be spiritually balanced and you need positive relationships with the people around you.

I thought it was well done thematically and conveys an important lesson for kids to learn.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Reminds me of something I wish we got to learn more of the spirit world. Like can Aang go to the spirit world at any time or does he always have to wait for certain solstices? I was hoping we could see KO that face stealing dirtbag again I was hoping we could've saw him fight lol. I wanted to see more spirits in their environments.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Last great cartoon... Young Justice dropped the ball after all that anticipation