Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Actually it does you just tryna troll in a pathetic attempt to defend yourself by deflectin from the way you badly lost that other argument.:ufdup:

You tried to shyt on Nascar by biggin up F1 then after I shut it down and called out your cac postin style you tried to act militant frontin like you don't watch the sports you were dikkridin, claimin that was part of your trollin won't work Eurocac you already been exposed.:umad:

:dead: @ you thinking I'm doing this for "wins" or "losses", seeing how annoyed and mad you're getting is killing me.

You still going on and on about F1

tumblr_m6k6hohH2f1rsozlwo1_500.gif

I'm constantly pointing out that you actually did watch Nascar, everything else you've said about me are assumptions, but the fact is you really did watch Nascar and that is hilarious.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead: @ you thinking I'm doing this for "wins" or "losses", seeing how annoyed and mad you're getting is killing me.

You still going on and on about F1

tumblr_m6k6hohH2f1rsozlwo1_500.gif

I'm constantly pointing out that you actually did watch Nascar, everything else you've said about me are assumptions, but the fact is you really did watch Nascar and that is hilarious.
You the only one gettin annoyed and mad you been tight this whole thread, postin laugh smilies is a textbook attempt to deflect from that. YOU brought up F1 I'm constantly pointin out that you watch it cause you tryna hide from it, I admit I did watch Nascar and ain't ashamed unlike you but its not an assumption that you watch soccer rugby and F1 since you know the players names and posted videos/pictures of them in here yet are tryna back away from it after I called your Eurocac ass out for it which is hilarious.
camron-u-mad.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
You the only one gettin annoyed and mad you been tight this whole thread, postin laugh smilies is a textbook attempt to deflect from that. YOU brought up F1 I'm just callin you on it cause you tryna hide from it, I admit I did watch Nascar and ain't ashamed unlike you but its not an assumption that you watch soccer rugby and F1 since you know the players names and posted videos/pictures of them in here yet are tryna back away from it after I called your Eurocac ass out for it which is hilarious.
camron-u-mad.gif

But, you posted smilies and are now using GIFs :dead:

Bruh, you see how many posts I have on here, there isn't a single one of them in the F1 thread :russ: Everybody on here knows what sports I follow, except for you, you think I watch Rugby and F1. Even though @Trip pointed out the City I live in (which is in NY & 60% black), you still holding onto the hope that I live in Europe and are white :russ:

At the end of the day, you actually watched Nascar and me pointing that out makes you mad.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But, you posted smilies and are now using GIFs :dead:

Bruh, you see how many posts I have on here, there isn't a single one of them in the F1 thread :russ: Everybody on here knows what sports I follow, except for you, you think I watch Rugby and F1. Even though @Trip pointed out the City I live in (which is in NY & 60% black), you still holding onto the hope that I live in Europe and are white :russ:

At the end of the day, you actually watched Nascar and me pointing that out makes you mad.
I always post smilies and use gifs, you started doin that shyt after you caught feelins over me callin you out.

I don't follow your post history nikka don't nobody give a fukk about you, I know you have alot of posts in this thread capin for soccer rugby and F1 tho and now you beggin another user to vouch for your blackness.:mjlol: I ain't holdin out hope for nothin your posts in here let me know what type of dude you are and it ain't a black New Yorker, no self respectin black man would big up soccer wit their racist fans and rugby while shyttin on football.

Again I'm lettin it be known I watched Nascar it ain't a secret so you "pointin it out" can't make me mad even tho you keep bringin it up desperately hopin that it does make me mad the way you are right now.:umad:Seems you deflectin your anger onto me YOU watch soccer rugby and F1 and ME pointin that out clearly makes YOU mad.
camron-u-mad.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I always post smilies and use gifs, you started doin that shyt after you caught feelins over me callin you out.

I don't follow your post history nikka don't nobody give a fukk about you, I know you have alot of posts in this thread capin for soccer rugby and F1 tho and now you beggin another user to vouch for your blackness.:mjlol: I ain't holdin out hope for nothin your posts in here let me know what type of dude you are and it ain't a black New Yorker, no self respectin black man would big up soccer wit their racist fans and rugby while shyttin on football.

Again I'm lettin it be known I watched Nascar it ain't a secret so you pointin it out can't make me mad even tho you desperately pointin it out hopin it does make me mad the way you are right now.:umad:Seems you deflectin your anger onto me YOU watch soccer rugby and F1 and ME pointin that out clearly makes YOU mad.
camron-u-mad.gif

:dead: @ This may be the single most idiotic post in this thread.

Damn near all my posts in this thread are laced with smilies. You talking about self respecting black men, and you watch NASCAR.....you can't make this shyt up.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we're gonna act like Mike Olowokandi didn't pick up a basketball for the first time ever at 18 and 4 years later become the number 1 overall pick in the NBA? But we find it amazing that someone who spent their life training for a sport that involved running, catching, hitting people and eluding defenders was able to crossover to another sport and play a position that requires those same exact skills? :ohhh: And before y'all try to argue that Olowokandi was a bust, he managed to start 399 games and hold a spot on an NBA roster for multiple years while this rugby player has yet to play 1 real down in the NFL.

And someone mentioned how easy it was for failed basketball players to make it in the NFL, but if it's so easy why do leagues like the NBDL even exisit? Why wouldn't they just switch sports and become NFL superstars overnight? :jbhmm:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
So we're gonna act like Mike Olowokandi didn't pick up a basketball for the first time ever at 18 and 4 years later become the number 1 overall pick in the NBA? But we find it amazing that someone who spent their life training for a sport that involved running, catching, hitting people and eluding defenders was able to crossover to another sport and play a position that requires those same exact skills? :ohhh: And before y'all try to argue that Olowokandi was a bust, he managed to start 399 games and hold a spot on an NBA roster for multiple years while this rugby player has yet to play 1 real down in the NFL.

And someone mentioned how easy it was for failed basketball players to make it in the NFL, but if it's so easy why do leagues like the NBDL even exisit? Why wouldn't they just switch sports and become NFL superstars overnight? :jbhmm:

Did he ever make an all-star team?

Is the Kandi Man a HOFer? :DripDrip:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead: @ This may be the single most idiotic post in this thread.

Damn near all my posts in this thread are laced with smilies. You talking about self respecting black men, and you watch NASCAR.....you can't make this shyt up.
Nah anyone of your posts in here would be the most idiotic and thats sayin alot given the whole thread topic is dumb, again I don't follow your history but I know you started them laugh smilies when I called you out on bein a Eurocac which coincidentally is the same time you became obsessed wit me replyin back and forth desperately tryna get me mad goin from topic to topic.:jbhmm:

You defend soccer which has the most blatantly racists fans in the world rugby and F1 yet you implyin a black man that watched Nascar isn't self respectin, yeah I can't make that shyt up.:snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Nah anyone of your posts in here would be the most idiotic and thats sayin alot given the whole thread topic is dumb, again I don't follow your history but I know you started them laugh smilies when I called you out on bein a Eurocac which coincidentally is the same time you became obsessed wit me replyin back and forth desperately tryna get me mad goin from topic to topic.:jbhmm:

You defend soccer which has the most blatantly racists fans in the world rugby and F1 yet you implyin a black man that watched Nascar isn't self respectin, yeah I can't make that shyt up.:snoop:

I'm actually laughing at you, the fact you can't figure this out makes it so funny. That is why I'm replying to you, you keep asking yourself if I'm trolling or not, yet you can't help but defend Nascar. And yes, I actually am laughing right now :russ: