Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm actually laughing at you, the fact you can't figure this out makes it so funny. That is why I'm replying to you, you keep asking yourself if I'm trolling or not, yet you can't help but defend Nascar. And yes, I actually am laughing right now :russ:
No you just still mad cause I called you a Eurofag cac, and I haven't "defended" Nascar at all other than the discussion you lost about F1 bein more of a "sport". You more obsessed wit Nascar than I am since you keep bringin it up, you were trollin and are still tryna troll creatin narratives about me puttin words in my mouth in order to deflect from how tight you are right now.:umad:

:francis: They're so emotional, it's hard to let it go, @yoyoyo1 created a masterpiece with this one.

Just when you think it's over some new dude comes in and quotes me with pure emotion :wow:
:usure:Ironic since you the main one in here actin homotional, you been butthurt all thread and I got you in your feelins without even tryin.:scusthov:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What this thread boils down to is anger and insecurity that football is the #1 sport in the country they live in.

Dudes talkin bout they respect basketball more because the citizens of Thailand enjoy it :dead:

Then move to Thailand or whever,because football is #1 in your country

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the Kandi man 27 years old when he decided to give basketball a spin? :jbhmm:

He was 18 with no prior basketball experience but ended being selected number 1 overall in the NBA only 4 years after picking up a basketball for the first time. This rugby player has spent way more than 4 years aquiring the skills needed to play in the NFL and he barely made the roster. :sas2:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basketball doesn't take as much skill. There's a story every year of an African randomly picking up a basketball and 2 years later has scholarships from everywhere.:mjcry: For baseball it doesn't work like that. You either got it or you don't :yeshrug:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a joke of a sport :dead:

Imagine someone trying to play in Liga or Premier and touching a REAL football for the first time at 27, or picking up a basketball at 27 and making a roster, or throwing on boxing gloves at 27 and becoming a champ.
I know Wilder just randomly decided to box 1 day and ended up becoming world champ :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.

This might be pushing it but the homie has elite field speed, he's hard to bring down and he's learning football at an accelerated pace.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why people are so surprised at Hayne. He's one of the best Rugby players in the world and plugged into positions that he was meant to excel at... returning punts and some running back duties. RB is also a 'plug-and-play' position.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Basketball doesn't take as much skill. There's a story every year of an African randomly picking up a basketball and 2 years later has scholarships from everywhere.:mjcry: For baseball it doesn't work like that. You either got it or you don't :yeshrug:
Uganda just started playing baseball and they already got teams in the little league World Series :sas1:

There's a Ugandan team at the Little League World Series and they're incredible

maybe the mother land is just great at everything :yeshrug: Africa really might got next for baseball. Ugandas main pitcher was throwing 70+ and they kids are actually pretty polished I think they said they've only been playing two years