Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:what:

Soccer or basketball players can't deal with the physicality football players do. Toughness is the barrier of entry for football, in place of skill.

You probably know that though, so I'll just let you get back to trolling now. :pachaha:

:dead: @ Toughness, basketball players have a good union, they don't have to worry about being cut if they get injured. They don't have to go back out there with a concussion and blood leaking out their ears....because they have actual guaranteed contracts.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:dead: @ Toughness, basketball players have a good union, they don't have to worry about being cut if they get injured. They don't have to go back out there with a concussion and blood leaking out their ears....because they have actual guaranteed contracts.
They only need to worry about losing seasons due to strikes.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX

The star players don't get cut due to injury, you know this. Bradford remained with the Rams for years, and the Slurs still haven't released RG3. Same with Arian Foster and the Texans.

The NFLPA is garbage, but that ain't really what's relevant.

Blocking, having the strength to move your man, breaking blocks, tackling, getting up after getting tackled, running people over, being able to play the next down regardless of strains or bruises or w/e.

All of that is toughness breh. This argument and thread are still retarded.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead: You like Nascar.....

F1 > Trashcar

You already know what kind of excellence.

And you like soft ass soccer...yeah you a Eurofag which is why you in here desperately capin for all the popular Eurocac sports like soccer basketball and F1, I know enough about Formula One and Lewis Hamilton in particular (since my girl Nicole Scherzinger was fukkin him) to know he ain't even the best in the sport and wouldn't cut it in Nascar. Matter fact just like how you losin your other arguments you'd lose that one too there's been a few top F1/Indy Car drivers that made the transition to Nascar and were average in that league, cats like Gordon would literally run circles around Hamilton.

and the Slurs still haven't released RG3.
:mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
And you like soft ass soccer...yeah you a Eurofag which is why you desperately capin for all the popular Eurocac sports like soccer basketball and F1, I know enough about Formula One and Lewis Hamilton in particular (since my girl Nicole Scherzinger was fukkin him) to know he ain't even the best in the sport and wouldn't cut it in Nascar. Matter fact just like how you losin your other arguments you'd lose that one too there's been a few top F1/Indy Car drivers that made the transition to Nascar and were average in that league, cats like Gordon would literally run circles around Hamilton.

:rudy:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lewis out chea winnin :yeshrug:

I don't see any black champs in Nascar, wonder why :mjpls:
:michaeljordanlaugh:@ you tryna act like a militant after I called you out for bein a Eurocac, Lewis ain't black he a half cac from England:pachaha:there ain't any black drivers in Nascar to be champs cause blacks busy playin football.:jawalrus:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:michaeljordanlaugh:@ you tryna act like a militant after I called you out for bein a Eurocac, Lewis ain't black he a half cac from England:pachaha:there ain't any black drivers in Nascar to be champs cause blacks busy playin football.:jawalrus:

A. I'm not white.
B. I'm not from Europe
C. You real mad right now :dead:

You support NASCAR and are calling someone else white :dead:

The NBA has the highest demographic of black fans by the way :mjpls:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:camby:

Charlie Ward played 4 years of college basketball, he was a fukking Heisman winner in football and a backup level PG in the NBA.

Jimmy Graham didn't even play football until college, 1 damn season and look where he's at now. You can't win this argument....Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates and Jimmy Graham are all failed basketball players turned star football players.

NOPE.

People are always trying to lump Tony G wit Gates and Graham.

But Tony was ALWAYS a Football player first and played THREE YEARS of CFB as well( he left early to go pro). He was ALWAYS gonna go to the NFL breh.

* Ward was a FOOTBALL player first by the way that went to the NBA when the NFL told him to kick rocks.

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A. I'm not white.
B. I'm not from Europe
C. You real mad right now :dead:

You support NASCAR and are calling someone else white :dead:
A. You dikkride Euro sports like a cac
B. You watch Formula One soccer and rugby which scream white boy from Europe
C. You been real mad this entire thread and tried to get militant after I pointed out your cac postin style:umad:don't attempt to deflect from your caught feelins by claimin I'm the one thats mad

I don't "support" Nascar I've watched it, YOU on the other hand support all those Euro sports run and funded by rich royal cacs includin soccer wit all them racists throwin bananas at black players yet claim you ain't white.:comeon:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
A. You dikkride Euro sports like a cac
B. You watch Formula One soccer and rugby which scream white boy from Europe
C. You been real mad this entire thread and tried to get militant after I pointed out your cac postin style:umad:

I don't "support" Nascar I've watched it, YOU on the other hand support all those Euro sports run and funded by rich royal cacs includin soccer wit all them racists throwin bananas at black players yet claim you ain't white.:comeon:

:dead: Since when do I watch Rugby? I couldn't even tell you the rules of the sport, but watching you dudes get your panties bunched up over garbage ass handegg is worth talking about it.

You watch Nascar, a "sport" in which people are proudly flying Confederate flags and black drivers are blackballed, where the average fan is openly a bigot. "Cac" posting style? cause I don't watch a sport where the average fan is conservative white male? I watch Basketball and Boxing religiously, with sporadic viewing of the REAL football when I can. You actually watch Nascar, I talk about F1 to make you mad about watching Nascar :russ:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not understanding the difference between NFL speed, and the fastest man who has ever lived :francis:

And neglecting the history of your own sport, back when Bob Hayes was able to run by muthafukkas, like Bolt wouldn't do the same. How I know more about the history of Handegg than you? :scust:

I didn't read the whole thread so maybe i missed some stuff, but are you saying just because Bolt is one of the fastest men in the world, he could quit track today and beast in the NFL at WR tomorow if he really wanted to?

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead: Since when do I watch Rugby? I couldn't even tell you the rules of the sport, but watching you dudes get your panties bunched up over garbage ass handegg is worth talking about it.

You watch Nascar, a "sport" in which people are proudly flying Confederate flags and black drivers are blackballed, where the average fan is openly a bigot. "Cac" posting style? cause I don't watch a sport where the average fan is conservative white male? I watch Basketball and Boxing religiously, with sporadic viewing of the REAL football when I can. You actually watch Nascar, I talk about F1 to make you mad about watching Nascar :russ:
:umad:You the only one wit his panties in a bunch the way you all over this thread scramblin to convince every poster that football don't require skill, so you admit you have been trollin like I thought but you ended up gettin trolled by catchin feelins durin your back and forths. Once again smarten up.

I've seen Nascar races I don't watch it the way I watch football and basketball I haven't seen a race in years, but I know enough about it to know that black drivers ain't blackballed they just don't race nikkas ain't fukkin wit racin in the US you not knowin that lets me FURTHER know you a Eurocac.:ufdup:
And Nascar is no less a sport than Formula One the way you capin for F1 you clearly watch that even tho they race for rich cac royals yet you playin like them elitists ain't racist too:usure:you talk about the average fan bein openly bigot that describes your precious soccer in Europe they chant racist slurs at black players and throw bananas at them. The fact you ignorin that and dikkridin that sport along wit F1 and arguin for Rugby while hatin on REAL football which has majority black players is what I mean by cac postin style.:mjpls: