Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You the only one wit his panties in a bunch the way you

Look at the levels of defense you playing right now, if you think I'm trolling why you typing so much :dame:

You in here convincing yourself that I'm trolling, but still going on long diatribes cause you just gotta defend handegg :mjlol: You like Nascar :russ:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look at the levels of defense you playing right now, if you think I'm trolling why you typing so much :dame:

You in here convincing yourself that I'm trolling, but still going on long diatribes cause you just gotta defend handegg :mjlol:
:francis:Look at the levels of you low key tappin out by beggin me in that subtle troll way to stop postin cause you can't refute what I'm sayin, I'm pickin apart your weak argument which is offense the fact you once again ignored that part of my post cause you had no defense for it lets me know you trollin and duckin out again when your arguments get destroyed. And a few sentences ain't "long diatribes" you must be retarded if you can't read a paragraph, like I've said before smarten up.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:francis:Look at the levels of you low key tappin out by beggin me in that subtle troll way to stop postin cause you can't refute what I'm sayin, I'm pickin apart your weak argument which is offense the fact you once again ignored that part of my post cause you had no defense for it lets me know you trollin and duckin out again when your arguments get destroyed. And a few sentences ain't "long diatribes" you must be retarded if you can't read a paragraph, like I've said before smarten up.

Bruh, you legit watch Nascar, and you ain't even trolling :russ:

You patting yourself on the back, but you legit watch Nascar. I bet if we did a poll on Nascar you'd probably one of the 3 people that watch it, you were talking about Gordon winning in F1....like I really cared :DripDrip:

You came in quick with the :cape: once I started bad talking Nascar :dead:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bruh, you legit watch Nascar, and you ain't even trolling :russ:

You patting yourself on the back, but you legit watch Nascar. I bet if we did a poll on Nascar you'd probably one of the 3 people that watch it, you were talking about Gordon winning in F1....like I really cared :DripDrip:
:mjlol:@ You ignorin that post and goin back to your old troll argument, I watched it past tense and said Gordon would beat your guy Hamilton in a Nascar race. You obviously give a shyt since you still stuck on it brought up F1 and Hamilton in the first place and even keep tryna big up F1, meanwhile you legit watch soccer the gayest sport that got a continent full of racist fans. You already done exposed yourself as a Eurocac in here wit the sports you defended while tryna shyt on a sport wit majority black players, your lack of knowledge about blacks in America not bein into racin just proved even further your location and lack of melanin.:umad:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:@ You ignorin that post and goin back to your old troll argument, I watched it past tense and said Gordon would beat your guy Hamilton in a Nascar race. You obviously give a shyt since you still stuck on it brought up F1 and Hamilton in the first place and even keep tryna big up F1, meanwhile you legit watch soccer the gayest sport that got a continent full of racist fans. You already done exposed yourself as a Eurocac in here wit the sports you defended while tryna shyt on sports wit majority black players, your lack of knowledge about blacks in America not bein into racin just proved even further your location and lack of melanin.:umad:

:dead: @ You thinking past tense is going to make a difference, you sat down and devoted time to watching cars turn left for 8 hours. I don't even watch F1, that's the hilarious part of all this. I live in New York, nobody with melanin is watching Nascar here, you can't be serious, next you gonna say the barbershop you go to they was checkin for Dale Earnhardt and shyt.

I'm legit dead off how hard you :cape: for Nascar.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead: @ You thinking past tense is going to make a difference, you sat down and devoted time to watching cars turn left for 8 hours. I don't even watch F1, that's the hilarious part of all this. I live in New York, nobody with melanin is watching Nascar here, you can't be serious, next you gonna say the barbershop you go to they was checkin for Dale Earnhardt and shyt.

I'm legit dead off how hard you :cape: for Nascar.
It makes a difference cause you tryna spin it like I'm a fan when I just said I've watched it before, yeah I devoted time to watchin racin at high hundreds of mph speeds I guess you gonna try to claim that don't take skill either.:pachaha:You desperately goin out of your way to claim you don't watch F1 after you brought it up wit a video and posted a picture of your favorite driver who's accomplishments you knew is the hilarious part, I don't live in New York and neither do you your posts capin for soccer rugby and basketball along wit F1 while hatin on football lets us know you in Europe you actually thought blacks were tryna race in Nascar until I told you we don't fukk wit racin like that.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It really doesn't :russ:

I set the trap of shytting on Nascar, and you threw on that pressed cape to defend it :lolbron:
Actually it does you just tryna troll in a pathetic attempt to defend yourself by deflectin from the way you badly lost that other argument.:ufdup:

You tried to shyt on Nascar by biggin up F1 then after I shut it down and called out your cac postin style YOU got pressed and tried to act militant frontin like you don't watch the sports you were dikkridin, claimin that was part of your trollin won't work Eurocac you already been exposed.:umad: