Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone is talented enough to play two sports, they never pick the NFL as their first choice. Joe Mauer was the best high-school football player in the country and instead went to play in the MLB and win MVP :wow:

:ehh:

Russell, Prime, Bo, Jameis, etc...... they could've honed their craft and solely focused on baseball and got that guaranteed money...... they chose football instead though....... that football life.... :wow:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
breh bob hayes already had a background playing football his whole life along with track. usain has literally no football experience. and like i said the duel between a cornerback and wide receiver is def not just about speed:deadmanny:

Jimmy Graham had no background playing football, keep digging :dead: And Hayes didn't play WR until he got to the NFL.

The fastest players in the NFL can hit maybe 23-24mph for maybe 3-4 seconds, Usain Bolt averaged 23mph in sustained speed over the course of 200m (more than two football fields). You really have no idea just how fast he is, shyt is pure comedy.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Jimmy Graham had no background playing football, keep digging :dead: And Hayes didn't play WR until he got to the NFL.

The fastest players in the NFL can hit maybe 23-24mph for maybe 3-4 seconds, Usain Bolt averaged 23mph in sustained speed over the course of 200m (more than two football fields). You really have no idea just how fast he is, shyt is pure comedy.

He'd get hit eventually, and once he did, I doubt he'd get back up.

This thread is retarded. Rugby skills obviously transfer well to football, and while football doesn't take as much skill as basketball or soccer, that doesn't make it a lesser sport.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

Jimmy Graham infact does have background playing football
BMq2ToQCcAAQdvr.jpg

And Bob Hayes played running back before switching to wide receiver in the NFL but fact is he had an extensive football background.

and speed is not the end all be all of wide receiver core vs defensive secondary duels. two of the best cornerbacks in the NFL, Richard Sherman and Darrelle Revis are not even the fastest corners in the league, and they still lock down STUDS
you are arguing with a football head breh, i will literally shyt on you no matter what we argue about :russ:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Jimmy Graham infact does have background playing football
BMq2ToQCcAAQdvr.jpg

And Bob Hayes played running back before switching to wide receiver in the NFL but fact is he had an extensive football background.

Bob Hayes was a backup :stopitslime: and Jimmy Graham not playing a sport for years then deciding "Well, guess I can't make the NBA, might as well become an All-Pro in football" is hilarious. I played baseball, doesn't mean I have a baseball background.

and speed is not the end all be all of wide receiver core vs defensive secondary duels. two of the best cornerbacks in the NFL, Richard Sherman and Darrelle Revis are not even the fastest corners in the league, and they still lock down STUDS
you are arguing with a football head breh, i will literally shyt on you no matter what we argue about :russ:

You're clearly not a math head that much is evident, there is no approximation of Bolt's speed in the NFL, nobody is close, it would be like me trying to argue that someone in the NBA has the jumping ability of a world class high jumper, nobody does and there are no parallels to draw from that come close. You're bringing up all these names, nobody in the NFL has seen Bolt speed or anything close to it, why is that so hard to understand?

Again, his average speed over the length of 2+ football fields was 23mph, that's factoring in that the race starts from a dead stop and he has to accelerate up to and past 23mph.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Apparently bolt would be the best player in NBA history as well since he could blow by every player to the hole.

Football requires a much more specific set of skills since every position is different. In baseball and football everyone does the same thing. Much more strategy in football also.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Apparently bolt would be the best player in NBA history as well since he could blow by every player to the hole.

Football requires a much more specific set of skills since every position is different. In baseball and football everyone does the same thing. Much more strategy in football also.

He can't dribble :smugbiden:
:ufdup:NASCAR has track courses too, smarten up.

Bruh, you a Nascar fan too?

:dead:

And on those track courses these muthafukkas crash like it's going out of style.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He can't dribble :smugbiden:

Bruh, you a Nascar fan too?

:dead:

And on those track courses these muthafukkas crash like it's going out of style.
Better than bein a soccer fan:wrist:I'm a sports fan period I've watched alot of different sports thru the years, they crash the same amount as on oval tracks cause they got so many drivers in the race.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Bob Hayes was a backup :stopitslime: and Jimmy Graham not playing a sport for years then deciding "Well, guess I can't make the NBA, might as well become an All-Pro in football" is hilarious. I played baseball, doesn't mean I have a baseball background.

nikka if you're an incredibly exceptional athlete, dont be surprised when nikkas like Jimmy Graham and Bob Hayes who were SICK in their main sports, turn around and become sick at another sport. that shyt isnt to hard to understand.:pachaha:

You're clearly not a math head that much is evident, there is no approximation of Bolt's speed in the NFL, nobody is close, it would be like me trying to argue that someone in the NBA has the jumping ability of a world class high jumper, nobody does and there are no parallels to draw from that come close. You're bringing up all these names, nobody in the NFL has seen Bolt speed or anything close to it, why is that so hard to understand?

Again, his average speed over the length of 2+ football fields was 23mph, that's factoring in that the race starts from a dead stop and he has to accelerate up to and past 23mph.

yes nikka i know usain bolt is fast, but how does that determine whether he'll be a standout NFL wide receiver:skip:? Usain is not racing people, he's trying to catch a football while not getting his head knocked off. Can he catch a football while getting cracked, can he catch period, can he run good routes, can he block, can he memorize the playbook, is he tough etc

Bob Hayes already knew the ends and outs of football, combine that with his speeds and yeah he went on to have an HOF career. Jimmy Graham also played football in college, youth and high school, while also playing forward in basketball, which has many of the same intangibles a good tight end has to have. it wasnt much of a stretch for either of them at all

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
That's not toughness, it's desperation and the fact their union is so shytty so any type of slack means they'd get cut :yeshrug:

:what:

Soccer or basketball players can't deal with the physicality football players do. Toughness is the barrier of entry for football, in place of skill.

You probably know that though, so I'll just let you get back to trolling now. :pachaha: