Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
On the other end Charlie Ward wasn't goon enough to make the NFL but played a long career in the NBA

Played 4 years of college basketball, he didn't just roll out of bed like Jimmy Graham and decide to become a star, or play Madden and think "Crickey, I can do this" and make it.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
@Trip...do you see this.

Do you not see this? He's seriously trying to compare the speed of Usain Bolt to Ted Ginn.

Have you seen Usain Bolt try and shoot a basketball? It's awkward as fukk.

Not sure what your getting at. NFL athleticism at the skill positions is pretty damn good. The best rugby player making a 53 is good for the league. If Eddie Lacy said he was going to ply rugby it'd have the highest YouTube clicks of all time

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Have you seen Usain Bolt try and shoot a basketball? It's awkward as fukk.

Not sure what your getting at. NFL athleticism at the skill positions is pretty damn good. The best rugby player making a 53 is good for the league. If Eddie Lacy said he was going to ply rugby it'd have the highest YouTube clicks of all time

:dead:

He's comparing the speed of Ted Ginn to Usain Bolt, you on some real republican ish letting him say outlandish shyt cause he's on your "side".

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Played 4 years of college basketball, he didn't just roll out of bed like Jimmy Graham and decide to become a star, or play Madden and think "Crickey, I can do this" and make it.
Jarryd Hayne is a helluva athlete tho.lets not act like he was working @ UPS and decided to play football. You talkin like its hundreds of guys that played other sports shinning in the NFL. When you have over 1500 players in the NFL of course you gonna have a handful of players shinning from other backgrounds and comparing football & bball is comparing apples and oranges. In bball 1 or 2 players can change a whole team. Football is more about the system to make the player shine.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
@Malta

We need a combine. You are by far the best athlete here. I got th stopwatch.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
@Malta

We need a combine. You are by far the best athlete here. I got th stopwatch.

You in your feelings :blessed:

usain would get abused are you kidding me breh. :russ:

:dead: @ You honestly thinking there's anyone in the NFL with speed even approaching Bolt, fastest dude in the NFL right now probably runs a 10.2-10.3, Bolt would be 20-30 feet in front of him by the end of 100m.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You in your feelings :blessed:

:dead: @ You honestly thinking there's anyone in the NFL with speed even approaching Bolt, fastest dude in the NFL right now probably runs a 10.2-10.3, Bolt would be 20-30 feet in front of him by the end of 100m.

you think being an NFL receiver is just about speed :francis:. breh you know so little about the sport you shouldnt even be in the thread:dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
you think being an NFL receiver is just about speed :francis:. breh you know so little about the sport you shouldnt even be in the thread:dead:

You not understanding the difference between NFL speed, and the fastest man who has ever lived :francis:

And neglecting the history of your own sport, back when Bob Hayes was able to run by muthafukkas, like Bolt wouldn't do the same. How I know more about the history of Handegg than you? :scust:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You not understanding the difference between NFL speed, and the fastest man who has ever lived :francis:

And neglecting the history of your own sport, back when Bob Hayes was able to run by muthafukkas, like Bolt wouldn't do the same. How I know more about the history of Handegg than you? :scust:

breh bob hayes already had a background playing football his whole life along with track. usain has literally no football experience. and like i said the duel between a cornerback and wide receiver is def not just about speed. what you think the nikkas line up and basically race eachother:deadmanny: