AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

Yep. It took awhile but this is the post that will finally strip validity from your shallow intellectual faux “woke” pretentious ass. Eat a dikk

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Again...
Who do you clap back at?
How do you effectively clap back at them?
You just writing shyt on a message board

The ways to clap back at them is not something that a person should post on a public message board either. Do you think these cactards collaborated and executed their agenda on a public forum- about sending out mail bombs to people? Ever heard of the old phrase - "don't let your left hand know what you're right hand is doing" ? Don't come at someone for posting a call for action and then shyt on them because they're not responding in the way that you want them to - you don't know what they're planning behind the scenes and it's not fair to expect them to expose themselves.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The ways to clap back at them is not something that a person should post on a public message board either. Do you think these cactards collaborated and executed their agenda on a public forum- about sending out mail bombs to people? Ever heard of the old phrase - "don't let your left hand know what you're right hand is doing" ? Don't come at someone for posting a call for action and then shyt on them because they're not responding in the way that you want them to - you don't know what they're planning behind the scenes and it's not fair to expect them to expose themselves.

they're all on st0rmfr0nt.

the lack of coverage on the news is really starting to bother me.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The most effective way to "clap back" is to get as much info from police as possible about these attacks and deliver that information to the black community to prevent another killing.

We don't need anyone committing a random crime in retaliation.

shut up cac

But then when a cop responds to the call of someone with a gun in a black neighborhood hood threatening someone and they actually show up and the suspect dies in a physical confrontation with the police and that suspect was a convicted felon and sex offender who was carrying a gun in his pocket we light up social media with our collective outrage.

I've learned this week.
Black people sometimes want it both ways and all time and that just doesn't work.

I've never felt more detached from my people. It's like we don't want to think anymore. We just want to act off reflex.

Like for example last summer we might have had a post about what city got the toughest or most dangerous hoods and we might have seen a debate with different people outline how much more dangerous the nikkas from this block, that block, or this city were.

But fast forward to today and black folks want to act like there is no such thing as a dangerous black criminal.

how have you stayed around?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What in the ACTUAL fukk is wrong with this nikka???

everything. brainwashing, ignorance, etc. But I'm not surprised, all the way from Nat Turner to Malcolm X.. it was always one of "us" that brought down the rebellion by selling out to white viewpoints and control.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bet if you scoured some specific forums hard enough you could find this guy. These days folks telegraph what they're about to do or brag after the fact on the internet. :usure:
But even if "they" do find dude.. then what? Random excuses for the cac's "mental illness", then you have 45 covering for the white supremacists, justifying brutatility - at the end of the day, caught or not caught, still solves nothing. another cac will take his place and the cycle repeats like it's been doing for years and years. Justice for the family? the harms already done. Violence begets violence, only thing cacs understand, so we need to think smarter and come back at them harder.