AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

Sad thing is..
People actually dapped this dumb-smart nikka shyt:gucci::dwillhuh:
Dumb ass probably never been to Austin and actually felt the weight of prejudice in that city.
The east side is being fazed out into some cac haven(like the rest of the city)..
But let me blame black people real quick with some corny ass diatribe about rap music:wtb:
Some of you nikkas are either brain dead or never faced any real adversity in life and just be “Twitter” fingering responses..
Most of the shyt you write is beyond garbage and I usually ignore it but this shyt right here..
You a corny muthafukka for real, for real:scust:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Just logged back in to hella quotes (I'm sure they're mostly angry) and negs from that earlier post :wow:

I haven't nor will read any of them nor will they get a reply.

Y'all should know by now that I don't give a fukk. I will always speak the truth. I'm not on here to make friends. I'm not here to piss anyone off, I'm here to simply speak the truth.

Message to everyone reading this: the truth will ALWAYS be met with anger and disagreement by the majority. Only a few small % will agree and see the truth. That's life itself. I've come to understand this.

The day that I stop getting negged and quoted angrily will be the day that I stop telling y'all the truth.

Focus on the first part of that post and forget that y'all precious black genocide music was mentioned.

History is repeating itself. With the help of "media propaganda", the black image has been totally destroyed worldwide. Again, Hitler launched a successful media propaganda campaign against the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. This is a historic fact, not something I'm making up. The "Holocaust" for black people is coming soon. Get prepared.

I know that my words constantly pisses alot of you off, but that's because my words are the truth. I'm an outcast an not liked by most of you and that's fine by me.

My words are a result of my love for my people tho.

This is my last post in this thread.

Continue to take y'all anger out on that post but remember.....its the truth and I gives no fukks about speaking it.

Y'all may hate my guts but one thing you'll never be able to say is that I was afraid or timid about speaking my mind:manny:

Peace coli fam

kMxTIQD.gif
Be proud of getting quoted and negged for saying dumb shyt that had nothing to do with the thread topic bruhs :dead:
Get a life you gat damn clown :wow:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The crazy thing is, with the school shooting, that thread was 20 pages quick. No nikka killed. Two nikkas been killed and this is only 4 pages. :mjcry: nikkas don't give a shyt about other Black people.

It's slow news the more killed at one time. ..the more concern

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Be proud of getting quoted and negged for saying dumb shyt bruhs :dead:
Get a life you gat damn clown :wow:

This nikka said the black holocaust is coming...and apparently only the refusal to listen to 21 savage can stop it...:ohhh:....all this time who know that 300 years of unadulterated hatred...violence..mutilation..murder ..segregation...lynching..abd torture could be reveresed by on man...21 fukking savage ......

Where is Eminem to make sense of all this.....:mjcry:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Just logged back in to hella quotes (I'm sure they're mostly angry) and negs from that earlier post :wow:

I haven't nor will read any of them nor will they get a reply.

Y'all should know by now that I don't give a fukk. I will always speak the truth. I'm not on here to make friends. I'm not here to piss anyone off, I'm here to simply speak the truth.

Message to everyone reading this: the truth will ALWAYS be met with anger and disagreement by the majority. Only a few small % will agree and see the truth. That's life itself. I've come to understand this.

The day that I stop getting negged and quoted angrily will be the day that I stop telling y'all the truth.

Focus on the first part of that post and forget that y'all precious black genocide music was mentioned.

History is repeating itself. With the help of "media propaganda", the black image has been totally destroyed worldwide. Again, Hitler launched a successful media propaganda campaign against the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. This is a historic fact, not something I'm making up. The "Holocaust" for black people is coming soon. Get prepared.

I know that my words constantly pisses alot of you off, but that's because my words are the truth. I'm an outcast an not liked by most of you and that's fine by me.

My words are a result of my love for my people tho.

This is my last post in this thread.

Continue to take y'all anger out on that post but remember.....its the truth and I gives no fukks about speaking it.

Y'all may hate my guts but one thing you'll never be able to say is that I was afraid or timid about speaking my mind:manny:

Peace coli fam

kMxTIQD.gif

Yo @Wild self come get ya mans

Daps
black people still wanna dance around and bullshyt all day though while cacs have declared war :stopitslime:
they out here killing the elderly and children with bombs and black people still talkin about wakanda.
ain't nothin to discuss in this thread. all this non violent stuff will get you killed

A lot or most of us are afraid to confront the inevitable answer to this. Violent separation. :francis:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The crazy thing is, with the school shooting, that thread was 20 pages quick. No nikka killed. Two nikkas been killed and this is only 4 pages. :mjcry: nikkas don't give a shyt about other Black people.

Bro, blame the news. We flipped between msnbc/cnn for around an hour and they never talked about it. It's not trending on Twitter.

I think Austin in general is becoming aware of it. Even ?uestlove tweeted wondering where the news was.

They don't care about us. That press conference wasn't nothing but letting the white people know that SXSW is safe.