AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
There have also been other bombs according to reports. Yeah the enemy is gearing up..

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I'm out this thread. The angry quotes are coming in already :hubie:

I'm not reading nor responding to any of these quotes. :hubie:

If y'all can still ride around singing & dancing to songs like "my choppa hates nikkaz" with everything going on, that says more about y'all than me:hubie:

I'm just here to deliver the truth no matter who takes offense. That's what I do. :hubie:

I'm out:hubie:

Carry on:hubie:

I always respected your opinion, but you a fukking c00n for that, straight up

Daps
:stopitslime: Being victimized and being murdered in cold blood are somehow the same?

I'm going to be victimized just for being black. These are facts. Whether that's racial profiling by the cops, being denied opportunities to get a loan, or advancing at the job. I'm not going to, nor will I ever fear being murdered at the hands of some toothless overall wearing redneck.

Something has to be done to root out the mentality that they can keep trying us.

But I just gave you a list of examples that show you can get got in the north just the same. Was Freddie Gray in the south? :mjpls:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Breh.. Micah Johnson, Gavin Long, Robert Charles ran solo.. Get out there and put in work instead of sitting your dumbass behind the comfort of keyboard and urging other brehs.
:stopitslime:who says I don't?

Not all of us stay at the crib 24/7 like y'all.

First step political empowerment. I'm helping my Cousin try and run for a seat in there Next few years

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:snoop: RIP to the victims. I hope they find the demons responsible for this.

...but can we end the debate that the south isn't the most racist region of the US? I love the south, but ya'll deal with EXTREME racism.[/QUOTE]

Hope won't do shyt - hoping for a change, hoping for this and that. Hoping to find them responsible?? the way things are.. the same people that you hope to protect you, could be the same ones causing or contributing to the violence. and can we end the debate, period? what's the point of debating.. Amerikkka is extremely racist period. North, South, East, West... Historically, the South has been more blatant, but the North is just as bad with covert racism. That's why they keep getting away with this.. no collective action.. just hoping and praying.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
As long as black people live side by side with white people they will have peace. Black folk in America do not want to come to that elephant in a room question that the vast majority of white people hate us. It will not be too hard to convince white people to send us to camps. Expect more of this as America’s economic situation worse and as the white population gets lower. They will get even more radicalized. Trump was the start.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Again...
Who do you clap back at?
How do you effectively clap back at them?
You just writing shyt on a message board.

Breh is just frustrated

Truth be told through, historically, black folk have been holding their own against these shytstains for generations.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this

What does music have to do with this thread??? Like the cacs don't practice Satanism, witchcraft, and whatever ungodly shyt in their music. They base whole movies on corruption and evil. always one that gotta sink the ship with this lowkey victim blaming on some ole "oh if only they pull up their pants and not wear hoodies" type rhetoric or the white acceptance mentality...smh. mad disrespectful to the victims. go tell that to the parents of the 17 yr old. didn't think so.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most effective way to "clap back" is to get as much info from police as possible about these attacks and deliver that information to the black community to prevent another killing.

We don't need anyone committing a random crime in retaliation.