AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
But even if "they" do find dude.. then what? Random excuses for the cac's "mental illness", then you have 45 covering for the white supremacists, justifying brutatility - at the end of the day, caught or not caught, still solves nothing. another cac will take his place and the cycle repeats like it's been doing for years and years. Justice for the family? the harms already done. Violence begets violence, only thing cacs understand, so we need to think smarter and come back at them harder.
I'm just talking about finding dude period. He's probably on some forum (we all know more than a few that are just full of pleasant individuals) and he mentioned or alluded to doing this.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
he proceeds to run off and avoid the thread all together like some scared hoe?

it's c00ns like him that give white people the authority to do this shyt in the first place. shyt got me heated... always some dissension in the ranks. That mentality that he's on gives the cacs license to do what they do. Going on that weak ass verbal attack, like running from a problem ever solved anything. coward shyt.

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
As long as black people live side by side with white people they will have peace. Black folk in America do not want to come to that elephant in a room question that the vast majority of white people hate us. It will not be too hard to convince white people to send us to camps. Expect more of this as America’s economic situation worse and as the white population gets lower. They will get even more radicalized. Trump was the start.

Yep.... t Hassan Johnson said that there would be an increase in attacks on black men the more the economic situation worsens.... we've read that two black men have been attacked and lost their lives.... and then you have that teacher in Florida telling female middle school students to not deal with black boys....

Lashing out at the most marginalized group in America is what's left for a lot of them....

White supremacy is over they're just negotiating terms.....

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm out this thread. The angry quotes are coming in already :hubie:

I'm not reading nor responding to any of these quotes. :hubie:

If y'all can still ride around singing & dancing to songs like "my choppa hates nikkaz" with everything going on, that says more about y'all than me:hubie:

I'm just here to deliver the truth no matter who takes offense. That's what I do. :hubie:

I'm out:hubie:

Carry on:hubie:

Nikka shut up

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Just logged back in to hella quotes (I'm sure they're mostly angry) and negs from that earlier post :wow:

I haven't nor will read any of them nor will they get a reply.

Y'all should know by now that I don't give a fukk. I will always speak the truth. I'm not on here to make friends. I'm not here to piss anyone off, I'm here to simply speak the truth.

Message to everyone reading this: the truth will ALWAYS be met with anger and disagreement by the majority. Only a few small % will agree and see the truth. That's life itself. I've come to understand this.

The day that I stop getting negged and quoted angrily will be the day that I stop telling y'all the truth.

Focus on the first part of that post and forget that y'all precious black genocide music was mentioned.

History is repeating itself. With the help of "media propaganda", the black image has been totally destroyed worldwide. Again, Hitler launched a successful media propaganda campaign against the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. This is a historic fact, not something I'm making up. The "Holocaust" for black people is coming soon. Get prepared.

I know that my words constantly pisses alot of you off, but that's because my words are the truth. I'm an outcast an not liked by most of you and that's fine by me.

My words are a result of my love for my people tho.

This is my last post in this thread.

Continue to take y'all anger out on that post but remember.....its the truth and I gives no fukks about speaking it.

Y'all may hate my guts but one thing you'll never be able to say is that I was afraid or timid about speaking my mind:manny:

Peace coli fam

kMxTIQD.gif

Nobody is instered in your double talk Breh.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
What happened in this thread? I only saw the first two pages and last page. It seemed the whole theme changed. What happened?

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps

:coffee:
Keep telling yall

Austin, Texas
Demographics
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Austin is:
  • White: 68.3% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 48.7%)
  • Hispanic or Latino: 35.1% (29.1% Mexican, 0.5% Puerto Rican, 0.4% Cuban, 5.1% Other)
  • African American: 8.1%
  • Asian: 6.3% (1.9% Indian, 1.5% Chinese, 1.0% Vietnamese, 0.7% Korean, 0.3% Filipino, 0.2% Japanese, 0.8% Other)
  • American Indian: 0.9%
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.1%
  • Two or More Races: 3.4%

Austin, Texas - Wikipedia

There's a lot of Hispanics in those areas too. That last explosion was in a neighborhood with 82% Hispanic.

Mapping Segregation

Edit: I see the third victim was a Hispanic woman.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just logged back in to hella quotes (I'm sure they're mostly angry) and negs from that earlier post :wow:

I haven't nor will read any of them nor will they get a reply.

Y'all should know by now that I don't give a fukk. I will always speak the truth. I'm not on here to make friends. I'm not here to piss anyone off, I'm here to simply speak the truth.

Message to everyone reading this: the truth will ALWAYS be met with anger and disagreement by the majority. Only a few small % will agree and see the truth. That's life itself. I've come to understand this.

The day that I stop getting negged and quoted angrily will be the day that I stop telling y'all the truth.

Focus on the first part of that post and forget that y'all precious black genocide music was mentioned.

History is repeating itself. With the help of "media propaganda", the black image has been totally destroyed worldwide. Again, Hitler launched a successful media propaganda campaign against the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. This is a historic fact, not something I'm making up. The "Holocaust" for black people is coming soon. Get prepared.

I know that my words constantly pisses alot of you off, but that's because my words are the truth. I'm an outcast an not liked by most of you and that's fine by me.

My words are a result of my love for my people tho.

This is my last post in this thread.

Continue to take y'all anger out on that post but remember.....its the truth and I gives no fukks about speaking it.

Y'all may hate my guts but one thing you'll never be able to say is that I was afraid or timid about speaking my mind:manny:

Peace coli fam

kMxTIQD.gif
:dead: too many guns in America. All that would do is create civil unrest which is exactly what the government doesn't need.

Trump is doing a good enough job of turning the people against them now.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At
I'm out this thread. The angry quotes are coming in already :hubie:

I'm not reading nor responding to any of these quotes. :hubie:

If y'all can still ride around singing & dancing to songs like "my choppa hates nikkaz" with everything going on, that says more about y'all than me:hubie:

I'm just here to deliver the truth no matter who takes offense. That's what I do. :hubie:

I'm out:hubie:

Carry on:hubie:
Stop acting like a fakkit.