AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

This nikka :dead:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Kind of a distinction without a difference. Gun laws are more relaxed in the south, and the restrictions are non-existent in some states. If gun laws in the north mirrored those in the south, you'd see the same thing.
:heh: Gun laws? Not the pervasive, centuries old southern white mentality?

You're saying if the gun laws were the same, we'd have hillbilly whites up north going on murder sprees in the hood? :dead:

Daps
:heh: Gun laws? Not the pervasive, centuries old southern white mentality?

You're saying if the gun laws were the same, we'd have hillbilly whites up north going on murder sprees in the hood? :dead:

I'm saying if you had concealed carry up north, you'd see blacks in that region dying at the hands of self-deputized whites the same way they are down south. I'm not sure why you're attempting to argue that racism down south is worse. It's the same evil in all 50 states, only channeled differently.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

This is low even for you, @PhonZhi.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying if you had concealed carry up north, you'd see blacks in that region dying at the hands of self-deputized whites the same way they are down south. I'm not sure why you're attempting to argue that racism down south is worse. It's the same evil in all 50 states, only channeled differently.

Breh, we do have concealed carry. I live in Illinois. Not too long ago there was a cac walking through black neighborhoods in St. Louis carrying a rifle on his back. He didn't do shyt. He just wanted to scare people. Racism is more passive aggressive up here. I'm not ever worried about getting bodied at the hands of some racist cac.

I'm not trying to argue at all. Racism of any kind is fukked up. The crackers ya'll live around are worse. That's all I wanted to point out.

Daps
Breh, we do have concealed carry. I live in Illinois. Not too long ago there was a cac walking through black neighborhoods in St. Louis carrying a rifle on his back. He didn't do shyt. He just wanted to scare people. Racism is more passive aggressive up here. I'm not ever worried about getting bodied at the hands of some racist cac.

I'm not trying to argue at all. Racism of any kind is fukked up. The crackers ya'll live around are worse. That's all I wanted to point out.

First off, I don't live in the south. Second, how are they "worse" down south when black people are victimized everywhere? :mjlol:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
First off, I don't live in the south. Second, how are they "worse" down south when black people are victimized everywhere? :mjlol:
:stopitslime: Being victimized and being murdered in cold blood are somehow the same?

I'm going to be victimized just for being black. These are facts. Whether that's racial profiling by the cops, being denied opportunities to get a loan, or advancing at the job. I'm not going to, nor will I ever fear being murdered at the hands of some toothless overall wearing redneck.

Something has to be done to root out the mentality that they can keep trying us.