AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I'm out this thread. The angry quotes are coming in already :hubie:

I'm not reading nor responding to any of these quotes. :hubie:

If y'all can still ride around singing & dancing to songs like "my choppa hates nikkaz" with everything going on, that says more about y'all than me:hubie:

I'm just here to deliver the truth no matter who takes offense. That's what I do. :hubie:

I'm out:hubie:

Carry on:hubie:
Phonzi, I generally agree with you

About positive representation and the impacts representation period have on the psyche, identity and image.

But this isnt the right time to make this argument

killacal

Banned
Daps
I'm out this thread. The angry quotes are coming in already :hubie:

I'm not reading nor responding to any of these quotes. :hubie:

If y'all can still ride around singing & dancing to songs like "my choppa hates nikkaz" with everything going on, that says more about y'all than me:hubie:

I'm just here to deliver the truth no matter who takes offense. That's what I do. :hubie:

I'm out:hubie:

Carry on:hubie:
There's bombs on old black ladies doorstep and you talking about rap lyrics:gucci:

Kindly drink bleach u confused attention seeking fakkit:pacspit:

Daps
police shootings.

The incidents I mentioned were regular white civilians enacting their own brand of justice on regular black civilians.

Kind of a distinction without a difference. Gun laws are more relaxed in the south, and the restrictions are non-existent in some states. If gun laws in the north mirrored those in the south, you'd see the same thing.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
:coffee:
Keep telling yall

Austin, Texas
Demographics
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Austin is:
  • White: 68.3% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 48.7%)
  • Hispanic or Latino: 35.1% (29.1% Mexican, 0.5% Puerto Rican, 0.4% Cuban, 5.1% Other)
  • African American: 8.1%
  • Asian: 6.3% (1.9% Indian, 1.5% Chinese, 1.0% Vietnamese, 0.7% Korean, 0.3% Filipino, 0.2% Japanese, 0.8% Other)
  • American Indian: 0.9%
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.1%
  • Two or More Races: 3.4%

Austin, Texas - Wikipedia

We’re not even a significant part of the population & they are still pressed about our existence. This is ridiculous.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Me: :smugdraper:Bout to hit these Austin streets for SXSW

*reads thread*

ow7hash780sz.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

your mind went straight to rap music after hearing this news ?
:dwillhuh:

you gotta must be sick with a tick in your head like Dr.X

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

Can someone beat this old ass nikka?