AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Racism exists in all corners of this country, manifesting in various forms, and all of it insidious in its impact on black life. There's no difference between the racism that compels someone to bomb three innocents in Austin and the racism that sees a state government poison the water used by the residents of Flint.
Nah, white civilians are killing blacks (Zimmerman, Dylan Roof, now this shyt) where else is this blatantly happening. Same government corruption and racism you witness up north happens down south as well.

I didn't come here to compare and contrast. I'm just tired of us consoling one another and telling each other to be safe and the same shyt keeps happening.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I went to Austin once in 2010. My undercover c00n friend went there and said that it was "progressive" and had a lot of "things to do" involving white women and drinking with white women and plenty of PWI's :martin:

Needless to say, I stopped hanging with him after a few short months.

Austin always had that :mjpls: vibe where hate crimes can pop off at any moment. Sad to say, these bombings breed in those types of environments. May God bless those black families and bring retribution to those CACs that harm black folk :demonic:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:snoop: RIP to the victims. I hope they find the demons responsible for this.

...but can we end the debate that the south isn't the most racist region of the US? I love the south, but ya'll deal with EXTREME racism.

Southern racism.. the 'OG' racism.. says:

Where do you think you're going? Get back here! Clean my house! Breastfeed my babies!

It's very intimate. They don't want us dead, they want us back living in the basement ready to serve.

Outside the 'South' racism is like:

ALIENS!! Destroy them!

Not that desire to have us get back in our place, but to totally eliminate us.

This is TX and I guess it's considered a Southern state, but I don't see TX the same as GA or NC or SC or AL or LA.

If I'm wrong correct me *no Google*

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

Breh, why? You see some shyt like this and you go directly to what about black on black crime? Really nikka? What could black people have done to make this piece of shyt want to bomb a 17 year old kid?

Please stop, and you bet not post a picture of that fukking book again nikka.......:ufdup:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:coffee:
Keep telling yall

Austin, Texas
Demographics
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Austin is:
  • White: 68.3% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 48.7%)
  • Hispanic or Latino: 35.1% (29.1% Mexican, 0.5% Puerto Rican, 0.4% Cuban, 5.1% Other)
  • African American: 8.1%
  • Asian: 6.3% (1.9% Indian, 1.5% Chinese, 1.0% Vietnamese, 0.7% Korean, 0.3% Filipino, 0.2% Japanese, 0.8% Other)
  • American Indian: 0.9%
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.1%
  • Two or More Races: 3.4%

Austin, Texas - Wikipedia
It's been known Austin is racist af.

It's rep is exactly that next to Dallas if I recall

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You think white people would see our humanity if there weren't rap music? :what: They've been treating us like this long before BET Jams existed. This strikes me as low key victim blaming.

Phonzi believes that black people are some what responsible for racism against us by other races.......this is because he has not fukking idea what the actual concept of racism is. He believe that it can be resolved if people only see in a better light. He doesn't understand that the concept of

He doesn't get it it doesn't matter............he's as lost a nikkas as they come.............word to Eminem.....:usure:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Everything in that post is true.

The only reason you and others will angrily quote that post is because I added that anti-black song in the end.

Up until that part of the post I'm sure that you agreed with everything.

Blows my mind that no matter how much these devil attack us and show us that we are at war, any mention of anti-black music and how idiotic it is that we listen to it still angers yall. If you and others can still listen to that type of filth with everything going on, that says more about y'all than me.

I'm out tho, please don't quote me back, not trying to derail this thread. I know how sensitive this subject is for most of yall. :mjpls:

Peace
Nah cuz you lowkey putting the blame back on us

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

You're pushing your little anti n-word agenda too far. People getting bombed and you talkin about 21 Savage. :what:If rap stopped today and all black people stop saying the n-word that's going to stop a damn bomb? :what:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Everything in that post is true.

The only reason you and others will angrily quote that post is because I added that anti-black song in the end.

Up until that part of the post I'm sure that you agreed with everything.

Blows my mind that no matter how much these devil attack us and show us that we are at war, any mention of anti-black music and how idiotic it is that we listen to it still angers yall. If you and others can still listen to that type of filth with everything going on, that says more about y'all than me.

I'm out tho, please don't quote me back, not trying to derail this thread. I know how sensitive this subject is for most of yall. :mjpls:

Peace
man shut your dumbass up

nikkas like u r fukkin corny

Daps
Nah, white civilians are killing blacks (Zimmerman, Dylan Roof, now this shyt) where else is this blatantly happening. Same government corruption and racism you witness up north happens down south as well.

I didn't come here to compare and contrast. I'm just tired of us consoling one another and telling each other to be safe and the same shyt keeps happening.

Eric Garner? Akai Gurley? Tamir Rice? Quintonio LeGrier? Laquan McDonald? Philando Castille? John Crawford? Renisha McBride? None of these were down south. :francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm out this thread. The angry quotes are coming in already :hubie:

I'm not reading nor responding to any of these quotes. :hubie:

If y'all can still ride around singing & dancing to songs like "my choppa hates nikkaz" with everything going on, that says more about y'all than me:hubie:

I'm just here to deliver the truth no matter who takes offense. That's what I do. :hubie:

I'm out:hubie:

Carry on:hubie:

Its YOUR truth breh........and nobody asked for it, especially in this thread........keep that bullshyt to yourself for once..........

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Eric Garner? Akai Gurley? Tamir Rice? Quintonio LeGrier? Laquan McDonald? Philando Castille? John Crawford? Renisha McBride? None of these were down south. :francis:
police shootings.

The incidents I mentioned were regular white civilians enacting their own brand of justice on regular black civilians.