AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Heres video of one of the brothers that was murdered: he was a gifted bassist and had a full music scholarship to a university. They killed off one of our best and brightest.

Watching this video and I really hope some scores are settled with the animals that murdered this kid.
edit:
His Mom was caught in the blast and is fighting for her life.

Last edited:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
As long as black people live side by side with white people they will have peace. Black folk in America do not want to come to that elephant in a room question that the vast majority of white people hate us. It will not be too hard to convince white people to send us to camps. Expect more of this as America’s economic situation worse and as the white population gets lower. They will get even more radicalized. Trump was the start.
Exactly. Something dark is brewing in this country. This new generation is over the "white guilty, and just as savage as ever

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
I feel like we are sleep walking towards something terrible and the only ones who are truly prepared are the ones who hate us. As of this moment, 500k+ tweets about Big Sean cheating on Jhene Aiko, nothing on the apparent copy cat Unabomber. I feel our dream (or delusion) deferred of justice in this country may be about to explode and with the current government in place, a repeat of the Red Summer of 1919 might be upon us.
Something terrible is brewing.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I believe that young man and his family were targeted. Look who his grandparents were:
"Mason, an honor roll student and musician, is the grandson of prominent members of Austin's African American community.

His grandfather Norman Mason is a dentist who has mentored black students at the University of Texas at Austin and his grandmother LaVonne Mason is co-founder of the Austin Area Urban League."

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I feel like we are sleep walking towards something terrible and the only ones who are truly prepared are the ones who hate us. As of this moment, 500k+ tweets about Big Sean cheating on Jhene Aiko, nothing on the apparent copy cat Unabomber. I feel our dream (or delusion) deferred of justice in this country may be about to explode and with the current government in place, a repeat of the Red Summer of 1919 might be upon us.
I made a thread on that, & these wishful thinking ass nikkas was lying themselves saying “oh nothings gonna happen”:whistle:

Something is gonna give & most aint prepared, I am though...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Heres video of one of the brothers that was murdered: he was a gifted bassist and had a full music scholarship to a university. They killed off one of our best and brightest.

Watching this video and I really hope some scores are settled with the animals that murdered this kid.
edit:
His Mom was caught in the blast and is fighting for her life.

:mjcry:

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
Are American white people genetically predisposed to pathological disorders or am I missing something?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Should have clapped back at Zimmerman and at anyone else that targets us in any specific way. And we need to get on code basically if you are black then we are together based on that fukk everything else.

except David Clarke, Sage Steele, and Stacy Dash :whoa: