AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Once SXSW is over I'm sure we'll hear more about this. Austin isn't trying to ruin the millions that are about to be spent in their city over the weekend.

APD apparently has no clue. Seems to be they are more focused on connecting the victims than anything else.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's at once frightening and fascinating that news coverage of this has been so muted, despite three people in the same neighborhood being bombed, two of them dying from their injuries. If this doesn't clearly illuminate the obvious agenda the mainstream media has towards black people, what does? But this is what I expect of these devils, so it doesn't incite anger as much as it does sadness at so many of our people still falling for this myth of a post-racial America. :francis:
Most of us know we aren't in no post racial America anymore. Most of us just don't know what to do.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I feel like we are sleep walking towards something terrible and the only ones who are truly prepared are the ones who hate us. As of this moment, 500k+ tweets about Big Sean cheating on Jhene Aiko, nothing on the apparent copy cat Unabomber. I feel our dream (or delusion) deferred of justice in this country may be about to explode and with the current government in place, a repeat of the Red Summer of 1919 might be upon us.
I agree similar bombings happened in that period as well when blacks migrated up north in mass you brehs need to read this thread The Red Summer of 1919-The Race War you Never knew about...(UPDATE: some Footage found) we might get a sequel real soon.....