AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I genuinely don't understand cacs obsession with us

I've thought about this a lot, may have even said so on here, but over the past couple years the levels of cac obsession with black folks has really blown my mind. Not the racism, always knew that shyt was there, but the fact that they spend so much time and energy just THINKING about us is weird af.

Imagine hating tennis so much that all you ever did was talk about tennis, research it so you could break down why you don't like it for others later or figure out how to fukk up some matches and randomly bring your hate for tennis into any and every possible discussion. :picard: That's how much sense this shyt makes.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I've thought about this a lot, may have even said so on here, but over the past couple years the levels of cac obsession with black folks has really blown my mind. Not the racism, always knew that shyt was there, but the fact that they spend so much time and energy just THINKING about us is weird af.

Imagine hating tennis so much that all you ever did was talk about tennis, research it so you could break down why you don't like it for others later or figure out how to fukk up some matches and randomly bring your hate for tennis into any and every possible discussion. :picard: That's how much sense this shyt makes.

Dap + rep

That's why I speak out about all the CAC related threads on here because I genuinely don't give a fukk about them and I think people on here give them more credit than they deserve.

No wonder they fear us they've been trying to destroy us for hundreds of years and can't even come close to it

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Investigation ain't that deep or they'd be using the satellites and cam systems to figure out exactly who it is.

Daps

We threaten their entire existence. We are the only race that can wipe whites from the gene pool. Their obsession with us is kind of understandable. It's the hatred this fixation begets that we should be concerned with. :francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I feel like we are sleep walking towards something terrible and the only ones who are truly prepared are the ones who hate us. As of this moment, 500k+ tweets about Big Sean cheating on Jhene Aiko, nothing on the apparent copy cat Unabomber. I feel our dream (or delusion) deferred of justice in this country may be about to explode and with the current government in place, a repeat of the Red Summer of 1919 might be upon us.
You cannot expect a people who mistreat you to treat you right all of a sudden. Black people for some strange reason still think that white people will one day and wake up and truly believe in equality.

Daps
I feel like we are sleep walking towards something terrible and the only ones who are truly prepared are the ones who hate us. As of this moment, 500k+ tweets about Big Sean cheating on Jhene Aiko, nothing on the apparent copy cat Unabomber. I feel our dream (or delusion) deferred of justice in this country may be about to explode and with the current government in place, a repeat of the Red Summer of 1919 might be upon us.
The problem isn't that we aren't aware, the question is what can we do about it and to protect ourselves from future hate crimes.

We need to reinstate a black panther community watch party in minority neighborhoods to find the cac and then take matters into our own hands. No police, no evidence behind. This government is corrupt and we must be just as corrupt to fix the problem. Singing kumbaya to a picture of Cesare Borgia doesn't fix hate crimes and fukk turning a cheek. Let's terrorize hate like they terrorized our ancestors but be smart about it.

:whoa:

Of course, this is hypothetically speaking and if a civil war were to broke out but for now... Yea, let's tell the police...
:demonic: