AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I feel like we are sleep walking towards something terrible and the only ones who are truly prepared are the ones who hate us. As of this moment, 500k+ tweets about Big Sean cheating on Jhene Aiko, nothing on the apparent copy cat Unabomber. I feel our dream (or delusion) deferred of justice in this country may be about to explode and with the current government in place, a repeat of the Red Summer of 1919 might be upon us.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Really wasn't the thread to be derailed.. One of the mods should clean this thread up.

But like others said... no big deal is gonna be made about this because.. well black folk got harmed and SXSW is currently taking place. :yeshrug:
I believe close to 100% of Trump voters enjoy the idea of Black people and (other non White people they detest) being bombed.
This is their true feelings on the matter.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I used to live in Austin, I know that area very well.

They should up the ante to 200,000 and try to get some of the coconspirators to take the bait. Because this could start and stop and shyt for cycles. Its pretty easy for a person to get a random person to delivery an anonymous package.

I wonder if the real Texas Rangers are on the case.

Daps
I believe close to 100% of Trump voters enjoy the idea of Black people and (other non White people they detest) being bombed.
This is their true feelings on the matter.

Looks like somebody hasn't seen the countless package theif videos on youtube, and noticed all the white folks stealing the packages. I'd love to see the crime statistics if whites were profiled like we are. They are never suspicious of each other, or put each other down. On code...level 1000

:hhh:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Looks like somebody hasn't seen the countless package theif videos on youtube, and noticed all the white folks stealing the packages. I'd love to see the crime statistics if whites were profiled like we are. They are never suspicious of each other, or put each other down. On code...level 1000

:hhh:
All the time man, even cacs walking their dogs get their klepto on